Cyborg vs Rhonda----still any interest ?

It would be fun to see Rhonda get beat up but it is a shame we never got to see this fight.

However, tonight proved again all we need to know.

At least Gina gave it a try.

Yes because it would be a landslide by cyborg.  And I would love watching it.

pumaownsmc - 

Yes because it would be a landslide by cyborg.  And I would love watching it.

I think much of the fight world/fans agrees with you.

Count me out. I did want to see it at one time, just in order to set those straight who actually believed Ronda would win. Stylistically it is a landslide win for Cyborg. It is not even close. No need to ever make this bout, Ronda is not even in the same league as cyborg.

in rizin, sure

evh - 

in rizin, sure

end of thread !

Great response.

No. cheating should not becrewarded. 

After Nunes, I wouldn't want Rousey to fight an even bigger guy.

Why see It now

Heck no. I don't like Ronda but that would not be sporting

Anyone with any sense knew Cyborg would murder her, last night only cemented that.

Ronda will never fight again

Juice em both up . 

SinCityHustler - Count me out. I did want to see it at one time, just in order to set those straight who actually believed Ronda would win. Stylistically it is a landslide win for Cyborg. It is not even close. No need to ever make this bout, Ronda is not even in the same league as cyborg.

After yesterday, we discovered why Ronda ducked Cyborg all these years. It was have been a slaughter.

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Anyone with any sense knew Cyborg would murder her, last night only cemented that.

Exactly.

JustAnotherMMAFan -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Exactly.

Of course. One is essentially a 170lbs man vs a woman. Had a Cyborg been natural her mediocre stand up would of been enough to make her an average 135lber. 

With her PED use she has achieved way above what nature would have afforded her. She is a testament to science. 

One's about to retire, the other one's just about to serve her 2nd doping ban.

It never happens.

FOX Force Five -

One's about to retire, the other one's just about to serve her 2nd doping ban.

It never happens.

This

Just met cyborg at rizin the other day her exact quote when i asked her if she will ever fight ronda "I dont know"
Ariel has nothing on me

Well tbh we don't even know if Cris will he able to fight again anytime soon and with all the questions about Cyborg and doping personally I wouldn't want to see anyone fight Cris.

As for what Amanda did meaning that is what Cyborg would do, that is nonsense. Ronda got cracked by Amanda so that means Cris will do it? You assume Cris hits harder than Amanda because she is heavier? Power doesn't come from Muscles. Some have it and some don't. For all anyone knows the shots Ronda landed after Amanda hurt her put Cris out, down or forces a clinch.

Cris is a champion and has a legacy that has ?'s due to poor choices. Her fights are great and it is a shame she has weight issues that have prevented some awesome matchups from happening. As for Ronda, she is done and diubt we see her fight again.

Bigtrain2681 -
JustAnotherMMAFan -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Exactly.

Of course. One is essentially a 170lbs man vs a woman. Had a Cyborg been natural her mediocre stand up would of been enough to make her an average 135lber. 

With her PED use she has achieved way above what nature would have afforded her. She is a testament to science. 

LOL. I see you are still butthurt after yesterday's humilliation.