Cyborg vs Rhonda----still any interest ?

Standup29 - Well tbh we don't even know if Cris will he able to fight again anytime soon and with all the questions about Cyborg and doping personally I wouldn't want to see anyone fight Cris.

As for what Amanda did meaning that is what Cyborg would do, that is nonsense. Ronda got cracked by Amanda so that means Cris will do it? You assume Cris hits harder than Amanda because she is heavier? Power doesn't come from Muscles. Some have it and some don't. For all anyone knows the shots Ronda landed after Amanda hurt her put Cris out, down or forces a clinch.

Cris is a champion and has a legacy that has ?'s due to poor choices. Her fights are great and it is a shame she has weight issues that have prevented some awesome matchups from happening. As for Ronda, she is done and diubt we see her fight again.

Cyborg is faster and hits harder than Nunes. A lot harder.

What about a clean Cyborg?

I know, silly question, we've never seen that.

JustAnotherMMAFan -
Bigtrain2681 -
JustAnotherMMAFan -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Anyone with any sense knew Cyborg would murder her, last night only cemented that.

Ronda will never fight again

Exactly.

Of course. One is essentially a 170lbs man vs a woman. Had a Cyborg been natural her mediocre stand up would of been enough to make her an average 135lber. 

With her PED use she has achieved way above what nature would have afforded her. She is a testament to science. 

LOL. I see you are still butthurt after yesterday's humilliation.

Or one is clean and the others a proven cheat. LOL. 

JustAnotherMMAFan -
Standup29 - Well tbh we don't even know if Cris will he able to fight again anytime soon and with all the questions about Cyborg and doping personally I wouldn't want to see anyone fight Cris.

As for what Amanda did meaning that is what Cyborg would do, that is nonsense. Ronda got cracked by Amanda so that means Cris will do it? You assume Cris hits harder than Amanda because she is heavier? Power doesn't come from Muscles. Some have it and some don't. For all anyone knows the shots Ronda landed after Amanda hurt her put Cris out, down or forces a clinch.

Cris is a champion and has a legacy that has ?'s due to poor choices. Her fights are great and it is a shame she has weight issues that have prevented some awesome matchups from happening. As for Ronda, she is done and diubt we see her fight again.

Cyborg is faster and hits harder than Nunes. A lot harder.

And you know this how?

No fan of MMA has any interest in seeing such a disgraceful drugs cheat competing against anyone 

Straight answer to OP's quetion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM42YTY62rA

yes. i'd want to see Ronda get ktfo in her next 10 consecutive fights.

CyberPunk - yes. i'd want to see Ronda get ktfo in her next 10 consecutive fights.
Why? Because you don't like her personality? How horrible your life must be to want to see anyone get ktfo 10 consecutive fights?

Cyborg isn't even a fighter.

She loads up on roids and swings for the fences.

Anyone who says she has any technical ability is being dishonest.

Standup29 - 
CyberPunk - yes. i'd want to see Ronda get ktfo in her next 10 consecutive fights.
Why? Because you don't like her personality? How horrible your life must be to want to see anyone get ktfo 10 consecutive fights?

Yes, because I don't like her personality.

Actually my life is pretty good, but thanks for the Cosmo personality analysis.

Yes 

CyberPunk - 
Standup29 - 

Ok cyberpunk

CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 

Sure it is. So good you'd want that but ok man. We get it. You're just saying it cause it's the interwebs.

Thanks for the typical internet persona.

The Principal -

Ronda was scared before, now she is terrified of Cris.

No one could ask her questions about Cyborg. LOL.

na. cyborg pumping herself full of vitamins doesn't deserve that  pay day. They need to cut her and figure out a way to get rid of that 145 division. 

Wicker85 - Just met cyborg at rizin the other day her exact quote when i asked her if she will ever fight ronda "I dont know"
Ariel has nothing on me

Real journalism 

vagabond - Cyborg isn't even a fighter.

She has skill, to say otherwise is just silly. She won the mundials a few years ago at her belt level (purple I think). That takes skill, I don't care what anyone says. She has a great level of control - I don't think anyone actually scored against her.

DeJa Fu - 
vagabond - Cyborg isn't even a fighter.

She has skill, to say otherwise is just silly. She won the mundials a few years ago at her belt level (purple I think). That takes skill, I don't care what anyone says. She has a great level of control - I don't think anyone actually scored against her.

Yeah, size and strength has no effect in grappling and purple belt level.

My bad.

Standup29 - 
CyberPunk -
Standup29 - 

Sure it is. So good you'd want that but ok man. We get it. You're just saying it cause it's the interwebs.

Thanks for the typical internet persona.

Saying your life is "pretty good" is "typical internet persona"?

I didn't know "pretty good" was an outrageous claim. Thanks for helping me better understand how millennials think.

That would be like watching a live murder if they fought.  Rhonda was standing straight up like a totem pole.  It looked as though she had no conventional boxing training what so ever.  Cyborg by homicide.