D-Bry and Ambrose

These two guys will headline WrestleMania one day. The more I see of them, I can't believe the ring chemistry developing. Phone Post 3.0

If the WWE was smart, they would book Bryan as the number 2 babyface behind Cena right now.

Nobody is getting the cheers he is right now.

Sadly they will turn hum heel with the whole weak link angle. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - If the WWE was smart, they would book Bryan as the number 2 babyface behind Cena right now.

Nobody is getting the cheers he is right now.

When he took out The Shield on Smackdown last week the Yes! chants were ridiculous. I come and go with watching WWE programming, but I always follow it between these forums and news sites. CM Punk kept me interested for a few years, but Daniel Bryan is pulling me back in big time.

Anyone that can make a Ryback match exciting is ok in my book. Phone Post 3.0

I would start planning an iron man match for Punk vs Bryan, could be awesome.  Maybe even throw in a third man and make a triple threat iron man match for Wrestlemania.

fryabusa - 

I would start planning an iron man match for Punk vs Bryan, could be awesome.  Maybe even throw in a third man and make a triple threat iron man match for Wrestlemania.

indeed

ArtMinaj -
fryabusa - 

indeed

Cesaro or Ziggles? Phone Post

roninthebox - 
ArtMinaj -
fryabusa - 

indeed

Ok, four way dance one hour iron man match and if any wreslter gets pinned or submitted three times then they are eliminated.

fryabusa -
roninthebox - 
ArtMinaj -
fryabusa - 

indeed

Ok, four way dance one hour iron man match and if any wreslter gets pinned or submitted three times then they are eliminated.

Score would be tied 1-1-1-1 and then Cana would come in and pin everyone twice with 30 seconds remaining in the hour. Phone Post

RdotC - 
fryabusa -
roninthebox - 
ArtMinaj -
fryabusa - 

indeed

Score would be tied 1-1-1-1 and then Cana would come in and pin everyone twice with 30 seconds remaining in the hour. Phone Post

It's sad how accurate a prediction this is.