D.c has jon shook.

You can tell from when they had the interview on fox sports a while back and Jon said "thete is nothing you can do to stop me Daniel cormier" you can tell he was saying it as if trying to convince himself.
He feels threatened by d.c. you can tell this by the way he overreacting at the press conference debacle. Dc shoved him and he had no idea how to react, so he made a scene to look like he was the alpha male when in fact t he was mentally getting sonned.
Jones using childish gimmicks to get in d.c 's head while dc is being pretty respectful despite their beef.

Dc Is in jons head and Jon knows his days are numbered Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

I think you're right. Jones is scared Phone Post 3.0

Jon is totally scurrrrrred. Phone Post 3.0

i think he's nervous, not scared. Gus gave him alot to think about.

Also had jones ever pulled out from injury before. As far as I know he has not. Not until dc got in his head. He pulled out from the fight hoping to get gus again. But nope, dc is here to stay.

Just days after pulling from the fight there was a video released of jones horsing around with Mike Tyson. He didn't seem too injured or immobile Phone Post 3.0

A scared Jon Jones is a bad thing for DC. I don't agree that he's scared other than the sense he is worried DC is his toughest opponent and could grind him out. But either way it will make him train harder and be his best inside the cage. A scared fighter much like a scared animal with there back against the wall can be a dangerous thing. Phone Post 3.0

I see no evidence that he is..... but he should be. Phone Post

He kind of got silent when Daniel had some quip about whooping his ass on that show. I think Dcs confidence is a bit unsettling for him

Doem - He kind of got silent when Daniel had some quip about whooping his ass on that show. I think Dcs confidence is a bit unsettling for him
Jon has obvious watched all of his tape and seen what dc can do to heavyweights . Jon bright in a world class wrestling coach so dc doesn't drop him on his head like the man child he is Phone Post 3.0

Nah, Jones only fears two men. God ...and police. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Nah, Jones only fears two men. God ...and police. Phone Post 3.0
What do you think d.c stands for? Da cops Phone Post 3.0

Not even a Jones fan....he's going to wreck DC.

WRECK

Jones doesn't have to fear D.C. He just has to get his ass beaten by D.C.

TFK_digthisbigcrux -

WRECK

I think you'll be surprised. Has anyone given dc any problems? Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Kindly - Nah, Jones only fears two men. God ...and police. Phone Post 3.0
What do you think d.c stands for? Da cops Phone Post 3.0
I had no idea. So, what does "B.I.G" stand for then? Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
TFK_digthisbigcrux -

WRECK

Nope. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
TFK_digthisbigcrux -

WRECK

No, I think YOU'LL be surprised

Sorry, I agree with you but couldn't resist pulling a rogan on schuab Phone Post 3.0

As talented as Jones is, I doubt he is scared.

Motivated and concerned are more likely. Phone Post 3.0

The stupid stuff JBJ does aside, DC also says a lot of disrespectful things.

Cormier is upset that JBJ joked about being able to take him down. He considers Jones to be disrespectful as He is a good wrestler. Ok. Jokes not funny so fair enough.

But then to retort saying he can all round beat JBJ, the champion of his division and the official "P4P best fighter" in the UFC. Is that as disrespectful to the belt holder? He needs to be careful talking trash about the champ until he beats the champ.

Jan 3 we will find out all. Whoever loses that should apologise for being wrong. No apologies needed beforehand.

If JBJ can score a take down on DC then DCs beef becomes very flawed, especially against what was perhaps a joke in the first place. If DC whoops Jones as he says he can then Jones should concede his arrogance. Phone Post 3.0