D.C.: Throwing an "after party" for Jones not wise

Cormier argues that because Jones is still suspended, he really shouldn't be in Buffalo this weekend at all. Even worse, he said the posters around town advertising an "after party" featuring Bones is a bad idea.

"What genius did that?," asks an incredulous Cormier in an interview with Ariel Helwani at UFC 210 media day. "What genius decided to give Jon Jones, a recovering alcoholic, an after party? Who does it? Great job, Malki (Kawa, Jones' agent). Awesome work, buddy. Jeez!"

"It doesn't bother me. I just think it's desperate. Very desperate."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/5/15197544/daniel-cormier-jon-jones-looks-desperate-for-coming-to-ufc-210

I noticed the ads for Jones signing experience. Dudes charging ppl for a signed photo etc, 

pretty desperate stuff 

Uppercutz -

I noticed the ads for Jones signing experience. Dudes charging ppl for a signed photo etc, 

pretty desperate stuff 

Literally every pro athlete that has even the remotest form of noteriety does this. I remember a local sports convention thing in the cincy area from 2015 where Chris fucking sabo was charging $35 a pop for his autograph. Extra $$ for pictures 

I met rampage about 16 years ago and asked for a photo. He said "you got $20". I stared at him for about 3 seconds before he started laughing. That was the first fighter I ever met. He was a nice guy. Probably second to randleman and Coleman. Met them at different events and they were definitely a couple of the nicest guys I have ever met. Offtrack I know, I have been drinking.

let the man party, drink, snor coke, he did his time

"he really shouldn't be in Buffalo at all"

Not defending the party animal, but just being real. Jones is from upstate NY. Buffalo is upstate NY. Should Jones just stay home that night? Let's give respect where it's due. Jones is the best fighter of our generation. If he doesn't show up, that would be a shame.

Cormier's just trying to sell the rematch.

jgiveshead - "he really shouldn't be in Buffalo at all"

Not defending the party animal, but just being real. Jones is from upstate NY. Buffalo is upstate NY. Should Jones just stay home that night? Let's give respect where it's due. Jones is the best fighter of our generation. If he doesn't show up, that would be a shame.

that's why Jones is there if DC wins he can call him out.

He's gonna be partying extra hard if Cormier gets KTFO.

Jones still making DC cry

Adrianjr93 -

Other way around

He told Rogan on the JRE that he plans on drinking again so it shouldn't come as a surprise. I doubt if he ever really quit. 

Rent free

Uppercutz - 

pretty desperate stuff 

But A wealthy dude like tom Brady can charge hundreds for the same thing and it's okay.

fna -
Uppercutz -

pretty desperate stuff 

Literally every pro athlete that has even the remotest form of noteriety does this. I remember a local sports convention thing in the cincy area from 2015 where Chris fucking sabo was charging $35 a pop for his autograph. Extra $$ for pictures 

Chris Sabo haven't heard that name in over 20 years now. 

Maybe the after party is only stocked with pepsi?

Isn't a fighter under suspension not allowed to be anywhere near a pro fight scenario?

fna -
Uppercutz -

pretty desperate stuff 

Wrong.  It's guys that are considered total douchebags in their sport, or totally fucking broke that do this kind of shit.  People like Pete Rose and Tom Barrasshole

Shanebone - Maybe the after party is only stocked with pepsi?
I think Jon prefers coke.

jgiveshead - "he really shouldn't be in Buffalo at all"

Buffalo is western Ny not upstate Ny 

Adrianjr93 -

Yeah i'm sure DC is devastated, Jones is a complete fucking cheating mess whilst DC is the champ.

Im sure he's crying real hard.