D*CK TUCK: GARY MILLEN Runs from BLAF!

“Well he challenged me to a fight but it was by his rules, it would be boxing. I said, first you gotta get the okay from Lorenzo because everyone knows Lorenzo owns Dana, cause everyone knows Lorenzo bought the UFC and brought Dana the ex-aerobics instructor in and gave him 10 percent. That’s a given. So you gotta get Lorenzo’s okay. Number 2, I have children to feed so I’m not gonna risk my job at M-1 for some promotional stunt with Dana that he probably wouldn’t show up to. So I have to ask my boss Vadim. And he “Oh ho ho ho” And Dana called me on the phone and “I’m gonna kill you, I’ll kill you” and he threatened to kill me. And he had Don his assistant call me and he wanted to fly me to Vegas and put me in a first class hotel and box me in the UFC gym. Well I’m not gonna go into the snake pit, I’m not stupid.”

-Jerry Millen, admitting to Steve Cofield that he ducked a fight with Dana White. I wouldn’t call him out on it, but you’re not allowed to turn down a fight in a ’snake pit’ and then try and offer the same thing up in another interview later that fucking day.

“If these guys in the UFC truly wanted to fight Fedor, they’d find a way,” Millen recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). “Come to his training camp. Come to Stary Oskol, and we’ll do three, five-minute rounds in the ring or the cage. We’ll do it for fun.

“If you really want to fight him for competition, and it’s not about the money for the guys in the UFC, then tell Brock Lesnar to jump his ass on a plane, take a train, and come to Stary Oskol. If these guys really want to fight Fedor, then come to Stary Oskol and lets get it on there for no money.”

http://www.fightlinker.com/more-dumb-jerry-millen-stuff.mma

"LMFAO @ "I won't go to Vegas to fight Dana in his home gym, I won't go to the snake pit, I'm not stupid""

He's acting like a bunch of guys in ski masks are going to jump him and put him in the hospital.

Someone PLEASE post the gif of Dana doing bench press and hitting the mitts and it says "The Boss" on it. 

Millen is a typical fast-talking fuckface. I have ZERO respect for that asshole. I can't believe someone would spread their legs and allow a child to be conceived inside of them from his demon seed. Uber douche.

Wow. Just fucking wow. I love how fedor nuthuggers dodge talking about millen.

Can't really dodge this gem. Is fedor that stupid thy he can't tell what a piece of shit this guy is? You know what they say about the company you keep...

Kr0ndogg - Wow. Just fucking wow. I love how fedor nuthuggers dodge talking about millen.

Can't really dodge this gem. Is fedor that stupid thy he can't tell what a piece of shit this guy is? You know what they say about the company you keep...

I'm a Fedor fan and Gary Millen is a supreme piece of shit. His only existence is because he tricked the Japanese into thinking he was some worthwhile American.

It will never happen. Millen is a weasly wimp anyway..who couldnt kick that guys ass..seriously...

I am a big Fedor fan and also Russian. I would not be surprised in the least knowing Russian humor, if Fedor, his coaches, even Vadim and M1 think Jerry is a dumbass and crack on him all the time. The thing is he has been around Pride and does have his connections in the US. You cannot deny that. Plus it has really very little to do with Fedor. Gary is on the business side of things, Fedor fights.

Personally, I think the guys is a total tool and douchebag.

Kr0ndogg - Wow. Just fucking wow. I love how fedor nuthuggers dodge talking about millen.

Are you kidding?

I know of tons of fans and supporters of Fedor (myself included) who detest Millen for the stuff he pulled in PRIDE and for his often ridiculous riding of Fedor's coat tails, not to mention examples just like this thread.

Both Millen and Dana frequently make comments that make themselves look foolish and neither of them ever really seem to have the sport's best interests at heart. They're in it for themselves and for their company alone only.

That's their way of doing business, whether we like it or not.

atencio by armbar

I'm still waiting for Dana to accept Herchel Walker's challenge.

^

Yeah. He challenges skinny promoters to fights (wouldn't mind seeing Jerry get his ass kicked) but doesn't pick one with "Too old football player"

pepster - I am a big Fedor fan and also Russian. I would not be surprised in the least knowing Russian humor, if Fedor, his coaches, even Vadim and M1 think Jerry is a dumbass and crack on him all the time. The thing is he has been around Pride and does have his connections in the US. You cannot deny that. Plus it has really very little to do with Fedor. Gary is on the business side of things, Fedor fights.

yes.. when you are a 40 year old man who has to tint and put hairspray n stuff in your hair... you are a douche... just goes without saying... good to know russians have a fine sense of humor.

FondledbyRainbowPants - Someone PLEASE post the gif of Dana doing bench press and hitting the mitts and it says "The Boss" on it. 

TTT

Like Cheato, Millen wants no part of BLAF

BlAF by vicious bodyshot

madmav - 
pepster - I am a big Fedor fan and also Russian. I would not be surprised in the least knowing Russian humor, if Fedor, his coaches, even Vadim and M1 think Jerry is a dumbass and crack on him all the time. The thing is he has been around Pride and does have his connections in the US. You cannot deny that. Plus it has really very little to do with Fedor. Gary is on the business side of things, Fedor fights.

yes.. when you are a 40 year old man who has to tint and put hairspray n stuff in your hair... you are a douche... just goes without saying... good to know russians have a fine sense of humor.

i think judging a guy by his hairstyle, hell even recognizing it, is more douchey, and MUCH more gay.

Millen is a chode, but you're a secret homo

I LOVE DANA WHITE!!

Seriously, he's my hero.

Millen makes Dana look like David Stern. I shake my head at this guy wondering wtf is his employer thinking. I thought that with Pride and then again now. Bas has done some interviews saying how big of a scum bag this guy is.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
madmav - 

i think judging a guy by his hairstyle, hell even recognizing it, is more douchey, and MUCH more gay.

Millen is a chode, but you're a secret homo

being a hater just means you're out n proud....homo