d&d movie

i know it didn't get much love and there were certainly things i didn't like about the movie

but there were some things i really really liked

the thing i liked the most was i could actually see the movie being an actual role playing game sequence.

with how people really play their characters and a DM uses the "BAD GUYS"

the carpet quick sand trap scene i literaly could see some guy rolling and failing his find traps check.

..it never happened......

mteub is correct.

it was a bad dream... it never happened.

jesus h christ was that movie a piece of shit...

I've heard that.

any links?

sequel to what??? IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

never speak of it(though "it" never happened) again.........

In fact, what are you guys talking about?

The dwarf was cute. Charisma 15

I hope some make s a DnD movie some day...

(preferably the Drizzt story arc - even though I prefer Greyhawk, Drizzt and his tale is tops... plus I would love to see an on screen duel between Drizzt and Zaknafein when they were bent on killing each other in Homeland).

I'd like to see the Icewind Dale trilogy put to the screen. Mark Dacascos (Only the Strong, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Drive) could play Drizzt. Guy Pearce (The Count of Monte Cristo, Memento) could play Artemis Entreri.

Always thought the original Dragonlance trilogy would make a cool movie.

for a real D&D movie see: Conan the Destoryer

Some good fantasy flicks that were DnD'ish would be LadyHawk, Conan, even Sword and the Sorcerer was better than the real... wait, there was no "real" DnD movie

I always enjoy Willow and Legend also

--- "Mark Dacascos (Only the Strong, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Drive) could play Drizzt. Guy Pearce (The Count of Monte Cristo, Memento) could play Artemis Entreri."

Excellent casting...

Dina Meyer as Cattie Brie

I would hate to recycle this, but John Rhys Davies as Bruenor

This guy as Errtu:

... and Kevin Pollak as Regis

yeah honestly wayans and the main evil wizard were my only problems with the movie.

well that and it was the exact story line to star wars episode 1.

when ever ithink of D&D the movie when the evil wizard was standing on the top of the tower and holding the magical item, i get an image of it being christopher lloyd up there

Theh real kicker is, the Wizard was Jeremy Irons... One of the top actors out there IMO (but he horribly over-acted in the D&D film)... maybe he was supposed to...

Plus, it was not Faerun or the Flaeness (sp?)... It was a totally different made up world...