D-Day Facts (Infographic)

Man... I couldn't imagine the hell of d-day Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for when I'm at a computer Phone Post 3.0

And they organized all that without computers, the internet, satellite recon, or cell phones. Wow.

The massive scale of logistics and planning is almost unfathomable Phone Post 3.0

IN to pay respect to the greatest generation

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Probably the greatest thing that ever happened.  

Link!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Roosevelt planned the invasion with his staff of war planners in a room on the USS Iowa. I got goosebumps being in that room knowing that at one time America had a president with some fucking balls that could take on a massive army and kick their ass back to the stone age.  I take that back, we took on two imperialist armies and kicked both their asses. But now we are mocked because we are soft and care more about transgendered being welcomed into the military more than bombing isis back to the 1st century AD.

men were men

JBALL - 

Roosevelt planned the invasion with his staff of war planners in a room on the USS Iowa. I got goosebumps being in that room knowing that at one time America had a president with some fucking balls that could take on a massive army and kick their ass back to the stone age.  I take that back, we took on two imperialist armies and kicked both their asses. But now we are mocked because we are soft and care more about transgendered being welcomed into the military more than bombing isis back to the 1st century AD.

Puts things into perspective for sure.