D.O.G. VII Results (ATT vs WKS)

Greatest Common Multiple Presents Demolition of Octagon Gear VII
September 9, 2006
Differ Ariake
Tokyo, Japan
Doors Open: 16:00
Fights Start: 17:00

70 KG, 2R 5M
Wataru Takahashi (Freelance) def. Takaichi Hirayama (Wajyutsu Keisyukai RJW) via armbar at 4:37 of the first round.

79 KG, 2R 5M
Yoshiyuki Yoshida (Tokyo Yellow Mans) def. Hossein Ojaghi (Otokogumi) via armbar at 3:36 of the second round.

72 KG, 2R 5M
Artur Oumakhanov (SK Absolute Russia) def. Takahito Iida (Wajyutsu Keisyukai A3) by TKO due to Referee stoppage after the first round.

70 KG, 2R 5M
Wataru Miki (Wajyutsu Keisyukai RJW) drew with Koji Yoshida (Freelance) after full time limit.

70 KG, 2R 5M
Tomonari Kanomata (Paraestra Hachioji) def. Yasuyoshi Kinbara (Team Cloud) by majority decision at full time limit.

76 KG, 2R 5M
Keita Nakamura (Wajyutsu Keisyukai Tokyo Headquarters) def. Djalili Salmanov (SK Absolute Russia) via Rear-Naked choke at 3:50 of the first round.

70 KG, 2R 5M
Eiji Mitsuoka (Wajyutsu Keisyukai RJW) def. Paul Rodriguez (American Top Team Orlando) via front neckcrank at 0:40 of the second round.

78 KG, 2R 5M
Luigi Fioravanti (American Top Team Orlando) def. Hidetaka Monma (Wajyutsu Keisyukai A3) by TKO via referee stoppage at 2:31 of the first round.

Report will follow.

Congrats Luigi ! Weight issue or not thats a big win.

Thanks for the results.

Congrats to Luigi on the win!

Huge win for Luigi! I guess he made weight?

GO LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats bro!!!!

ttt

very exciting. :-) I only made it to see the last three matches. Man, Mitsuoka lifted his opponent off the mat. It was crazy!

Rox- How was Paul doing before the neck crank?

How was Luigi's fight?

Paul was doing okay, actually. (of course I'm biased because he was fighting my teammate, sorry lol). He reversed positions, pinned his opponent into the fence and tried for the takedown, etc...

I don't want to comment about Luigi's fight. I was too busy rooting for Monma.... Congratulations, though.

hasnt paul lost by that same hold a few times now?

CONGRATS Luigi! Huge win!

Thanks, Rox!