D1 Football player vs female student....for the "research"

1 Like

Goddamn, she’s like a ripe avocado. Enjoy the fuck out of it while you can, because the shelf life is short.

5 Likes

Oh I thought you meant because I’d like wallow out her insides and fill her up with some homemade thousand island dressing.

1 Like

Fucking wow. I’d jerk off her dad just to see where she came from.

3 Likes

I wonder how many times she’s been fucked on a Houseboat

3 Likes

Is thousand island dressing a euphemism for blood streaked semen? Because if so, yes. Exactly.

2 Likes

Her name is Annie Cooper it seems.

1 Like

3 Likes

As he was mid sentence asking what her major was I thought, “This big titty bitch is obviously a psych major”.

2 Likes

3 Likes

she’s gonna need a ton of work on those fun bags. they’re going to look awful at 40.

While that d-bag was wasting time throwing a football, I was admitting her form. Wow she has a hot body. I was hoping he got to hit that but I doubt it. Too bad she woke.

Hes a punter. Body like that is with a starting D-Linemen at worst.

She looks much better in the video than on Instagram.

Also, that dudes getting nothing but down with Jesus.

Jesus titty Christ

2 Likes

Dude has several videos where he talks hot girls into doing various things, and then gets all pissed at YouTube comments on how hot they are.

I wanna fuck her tits

Forget her, the dude did 25 reps of 225 at the NFL combine. That’s crazy for a punter.

I wouldnt expect most punters to max out at 225. What does the average punter weigh, 180? What would the max at, 1.5x their weight (or 270)? And that a pretty strong bench for someone that has no reason to have a strong bench. Id guess it would be more like 1.25x or 225.

Im a bigger dude so i always esstimate poorly in these things. Just my thoughts.