Da fuq is this thing in my backyard?

Miniature 19th century urinal imo. These things are a rarity in today's society. Sell it asap on eBay. Probably worth thousands. Phone Post 3.0

Stand for satalite tv dish Phone Post 3.0

We've been thinking about putting our house on the market in the next year or two im going to start just building random shot so when we move they are left with all these questions Phone Post 3.0

Damn, they look exactly like the power points for the vans in my work. Ah well not a clue now fella. Phone Post

Easy. It's for a hose reel. Like the 20m houses that wind up inside the box. Pull the metal rod out, the hose box slides in top then the rod goes back in holding it all together. Phone Post 3.0

Image from http://p.globalsources.com/IMAGES/PDT/B0349864798/Garden-Hose-Reel.jpg. Phone Post 3.0

All I know is....Han shot first. Phone Post

Achilles is the GOAT - Easy. It's for a hose reel. Like the 20m houses that wind up inside the box. Pull the metal rod out, the hose box slides in top then the rod goes back in holding it all together. Phone Post 3.0
Ahhhh!!!!

Kinda thought it was for a hose.

Still think it looks like Greedo LOL. Phone Post 3.0

its a seat for gays, but installed upside down

Achilles is the GOAT - Easy. It's for a hose reel. Like the 20m houses that wind up inside the box. Pull the metal rod out, the hose box slides in top then the rod goes back in holding it all together. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - We've been thinking about putting our house on the market in the next year or two im going to start just building random shot so when we move they are left with all these questions Phone Post 3.0

Put a two foot long and two foot high brick wall in middle of the yard. See how long it takes them to tear it down.

Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0

quarcus - Stand for satalite tv dish Phone Post 3.0
Wrong, that's a device that churns butter.

Probably dates back to 16th century.

Throw it up on eBay for a quick payday, OP. Phone Post 3.0

The OG was more fun when it took 17 pages to get the correct answer... Phone Post 3.0