Dad Posterizes Fat Kid--Dunk

This dad isn’t playing games ?? (via @overtime)

A post shared by SportsCenter (@sportscenter) on

Nasty

That’s how you have to handle these kids before they can out perform you

lol at that douche dunking on a 6 foot rim overa fat kid.  He's playing against 12 year olds and going mailman on them ffs,

Lol

Funny but kind of a dick move lol.

im guessing the dad is the one who wanted the rims so low...

any other reason to have kids of that age playing on an 8' hoop?

Fighting -

lol at that douche dunking on a 6 foot rim overa fat kid.  He's playing against 12 year olds and going mailman on them ffs,

Fuuuuuck that. You have to destroy these kids in all competitive endeavors. Bobby Fischer didn’t become a world champ because his dad let him win at tiddlywinks. 

I'm hoping the Dad was just screwing around. His matching get up tell me he is completely serious, though.

He's lucky the little ginger didnt take his feet out from under him.

Put me on the court with any of the sissies you faggos are raising and I’m throwin’ elbows. 

Lol

lol Funny, but the dad's crazy.

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - I'm hoping the Dad was just screwing around. His matching get up tell me he is completely serious, though.

He's lucky the little ginger didnt take his feet out from under him.

Plus the way he hangs in the rim an excessively long time.

Funny though

geeez what a dick.

lmao what a prick 

Probably didnt need to sexually assault the kids titties with his ballsack

Hope his lawsuit game is as strong as his ball game. Next court he sees will be the court of law when fat kids parents start getting phone calls from lawyers asking if they want to sue him for making their kid the laughing stock of the nation.

He’s now a registered sex offender. 

I did that when my daughter was 7.  The coach thought it would be fun to have the last practice kids vs parents.  He was right.  It was fun.  Well, for everyone but little Allie anyways.

I also had a dodge ball moment at a kids birthday party at the Sky Zone trampoline place.  The employee ref could not stop laughing as I was brutalizing a bunch of 14 year olds acting like this guy:

This is what Zned is out doing instead of playing video games.