Dad walks in on his childs' abuse...(Pic)

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2014/07/18/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser/12843027/

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police say a Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son.

Authorities say the father called 911 early Friday after he walked in on the alleged abuse. When officers arrived they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor.

He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth. The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports the father - who was not identified by police - told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

Police did not release the boy's age, but Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. Frolander is being held without bail.

It was not known whether he's hired a lawyer.

The arrest affidavit says Frolander admitted the abuse.

Looks like Jon Jones after the Gus fight.

Give that man a medal.

That mother fucker looks like the yellow dude from Sin City. Phone Post 3.0

I would go freaking ape-shit If I walked in on that...

I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

GLORIOUS! Phone Post 3.0

Good on that dad, I'm glad he got some retribution. It won't help his son with the trauma of the experience, but I'm sure it felt good. Phone Post 3.0

fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome news and pic.....here is a VU for the father !

I think it will help the son's long term trauma a little bit that his dad walked in on it and stopped it. I think part of the disillusionment that victims feel is that the people who's job it was to protect them failed to do so. In this case even though he suffered the abuse, he was still rescued from it in process, so he knows he has someone there who wanted to and was willing to protect him. It's still gonna fuck with the kid's mind, but maybe not quite as bad.

We know how Cecil Peoples scored it. Phone Post 3.0

Cue all the testosterone filled "father of the year comments" Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - I think it will help the son's long term trauma a little bit that his dad walked in on it and stopped it. I think part of the disillusionment that victims feel is that the people who's job it was to protect them failed to do so. In this case even though he suffered the abuse, he was still rescued from it in process, so he knows he has someone there who wanted to and was willing to protect him. It's still gonna fuck with the kid's mind, but maybe not quite as bad.

good post

sadic1 - I think it will help the son's long term trauma a little bit that his dad walked in on it and stopped it. I think part of the disillusionment that victims feel is that the people who's job it was to protect them failed to do so. In this case even though he suffered the abuse, he was still rescued from it in process, so he knows he has someone there who wanted to and was willing to protect him. It's still gonna fuck with the kid's mind, but maybe not quite as bad.

agree

Awesome he fucked him up. Sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0

TheAlchemist -
fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

He got served doe!

Guy needs to get Louima'd. Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - I think it will help the son's long term trauma a little bit that his dad walked in on it and stopped it. I think part of the disillusionment that victims feel is that the people who's job it was to protect them failed to do so. In this case even though he suffered the abuse, he was still rescued from it in process, so he knows he has someone there who wanted to and was willing to protect him. It's still gonna fuck with the kid's mind, but maybe not quite as bad.
VU. Phone Post 3.0

gregbrady - 

good post

While I agree unfortunately according to the boy this had been happening for a couple years with this sick fucker.