Dad walks in on his childs' abuse...(Pic)

Good...fuck em! Phone Post 3.0

Finally something awesome happened in Florida Phone Post 3.0

Be curious if the family knew the person prior. Or how he got into the kids room.

Got off easy compared to that jiu jitsu dude in Brazilian prison a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Good on that dad, I'm glad he got some retribution. It won't help his son with the trauma of the experience, but I'm sure it felt good. Phone Post 3.0
agreed Phone Post 3.0

Another child abuse instance brought to us by the gay community. When will we start holding the gay community responsible for this shit in the same fashion that we hold the Catholic church? Fucking liberal media...

sadic1 - I think it will help the son's long term trauma a little bit that his dad walked in on it and stopped it. I think part of the disillusionment that victims feel is that the people who's job it was to protect them failed to do so. In this case even though he suffered the abuse, he was still rescued from it in process, so he knows he has someone there who wanted to and was willing to protect him. It's still gonna fuck with the kid's mind, but maybe not quite as bad.
VU good post Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - 
JDV - Cue all the testosterone filled "father of the year comments" Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure where you're going with this.

You're full of estrogen and wouldn't bash a pedo sexually abusing your kids? Phone Post 3.0

She's probably a Liberal. So obviously she's on the Pedos side.....

Kudos to the father.

==========

I have a thread about 3 piece of shit gangbangers that shot up Stockton, CA with AK-47's during a bank robbery. They used a bank patron as a hostage and made her the driver. Eventually, they used the hostage as a shield and she was killed.

There are some in the thread that believe that justice will be served via our legal system. I believe that our justice system is broken and the perps should be killed within 2 weeks since there is video evidence of the crime.

I cannot believe there are people that disagree with my version of justice.

This thread brings back my faith in humanity.

ps. If I was in charge, the dad could've sodomized and then chopped off the head of the perp and still not been charged with a crime.

Woppyojaws Phone Post 3.0

Marion Cobretti - Be curious if the family knew the person prior. Or how he got into the kids room.

Got off easy compared to that jiu jitsu dude in Brazilian prison a few months ago. Phone Post 3.0
The article I read said this guy babysits the boy. The father came home and found them in bed. Called 911 and said the abuser is laying in a pool of blood so they should send police and ambulance. Police chief said father was protecting his child and wouldn't be charged... Some good news from a messed up situation. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

The only question is why is he alive?  That is a crime worthy of killing someone.  

Anyway, pedophiles who have not abused any children should be given the option to move to a colony where they will have no access to children and those that have abused children should be executed.  Basically the US makes it convenient for these predators to abuse children over and over.  Check the sex offender registry in your town.  They live among us AFTER they have been convicted of sexual assault against children (and not I am not talking about the guy who had sex with a 17 year old because she lied about her age).  

What can be done to change the laws? Can we amend laws to make it a crime punishable by death?

Pops should of armbarred and broke both arms while the dude was unconscious. Phone Post 3.0

fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0
If I was on your jury you'd walk Phone Post 3.0

Musashi - 
Stud Mud - ...we dont yet know if this kind of behavior is a result of nature or nurture or a combination of both...

Right, and killing all of the specimens is how science works.

You dumb motherfucker.

Agreed. Only some pedophiles should be dissected for study. The others should be castrated or locked away and rigorously experimented upon via something akin to the Ludavico technique.

Why is this man still breathing?

Stud Mud - 
Musashi -
Stud Mud - Pedophiles= perfect argument for the implementation of a government funded eugenics program.

The offspring of pedophiles need to be sterilized at puberty.

Fuck individual rights over the safety of our children. Phone Post 3.0

Right. Let's violate more children so we can make the world a better place.
If your dad was a confirmed pedophile taking into account that we dont yet know if this kind of behavior is a result of nature or nurture or a combination of both would you risk passing on that gene?

You can add welfare recipient types to my eugenics program. Phone Post 3.0

agreed

I look forward to a bright future full of eunuch bank executives

ano8tsixxx - Why is this man still breathing?

Not for lack of effort from dad. He prolly gassed.

fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he thought he did kill him.

"When officers arrived they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor."

Heikki Mustola - 
fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he thought he did kill him.

"When officers arrived they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor."

An article i read said the 911 tape heard him say something along the lines of "boy you are lucky i am a god fearing man".

fattygobaddy - I'd have killed that fucker. Seriously, I don't know if I could have stopped myself in that situation. Phone Post 3.0
seriously. how would you find the strength to stop? Phone Post 3.0