Dads, What do you do to bond with your kids?

I have a 2 sons (1 yr old and 3 yr old) that I want to leave them with really good memories of our time together before I get old and pass away lol. Do any of you have any special things you do with your kids like camping trips to certain locations, etc?

give them booze and playboy magazines

Rent a comfort girl of a WFA woman. Works every time.

My son is 4 and we keep getting closer because I show interest in whatever weird thing he is into, while occasionally throwing in some of my interest, in case he might like them. Kids just love to have your support. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff takes our just-turned-2-yr old to breakfast at the airport every weekend so they can watch airplanes and helicopters while they eat.

he also takes him to the farm to feed the animals and play in the hay

he also wrestles and horseplays... A lot

DeathByTriangle -

Jeff takes our just-turned-2-yr old to breakfast at the airport every weekend so they can watch airplanes and helicopters while they eat.

Good dad right there. Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle - 

Wow, that is really awesome.

I try to get into whatever my son is into as well. My sons love dinosaurs so I took them to a dinosaur exhibit for kids last weekend. Also we went to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins, watch the pig` races, and do the petting zoo as well.

That airport thing is so cool. I never really thought of that. My son is always pointing out planes in the sky and where I live there is a small airport nearby. I might try to take him one day lol.

Introduce him to the OG. One can never be too young.
You can:
- vote each other up.
- post pics of bishes and talk secks.
- teach him the RULES.
- tell him to "STFU, Noob!"

you know what i mean...

Any activity together.....just do it and a lot of it. Get out of the house and make memories. Bonding will happen. Phone Post 3.0

Camping and fishing all summer long. Saw a bear this summer, he won't forget that. Phone Post

Basically I'm just as big an asshole as I can be before making him want to kill me in my sleep.

But he's 14 and only like 10lbs and 2" smaller than me. Phone Post

i have a 7 year old daughter and we'll go out to eat just me and her and i let her pick. i also will let her listen to whatever horrible taylor swift, one direction, or miley cyrus song is playing on the radio......... and sing along with her if i know the words lol Phone Post

Fuck video games.

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
DeathByTriangle -

Good dad right there. Phone Post 3.0

He is. They enjoy their " dadda n Dominic" days on the weekend while slaving away at work lol

We like to go hiking and camping. Grand canyon, Yellowstone, red woods, etc. Some great bonding
Experiences. He is 14 now and its harder. We play video games and goto the movies and gym sometimes.

This year have felt a little disappointed and distance from my son. He is a really good kid but its not the same. Miss the days of carving pumpkins and taking him trick or treating.

Life goes by fast. Sad but I decided I'm done no more kids and rat race after he is grown.

I'll maybe have a grandchildren and that would be cool. Experience the stuff again

DeathByTriangle -

We do all of this. No breakfast at the airport but we go watch the planes land.

Also, wrestling me is his favorite thing until I sink in a super deep guillotine. Phone Post

Boy Scouts, camping, we watch fights together, I will watch wrestling with him.  I make sure that everyday when I get home I speak to each of my kids and ask about school, homework etc.  Just show interest in stuff they like to do.  My son loves playing with legos so I spend time building with him. 

Take interest in whatever interest them.

cyberc92 - 
DeathByTriangle - 

<br />
Wow, that is really awesome.<br />
<br />
I try to get into whatever my son is into as well. My sons love dinosaurs so I took them to a dinosaur exhibit for kids last weekend. Also we went to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins, watch the pig` races, and do the petting zoo as well.<br />
<br />
That airport thing is so cool. I never really thought of that. My son is always pointing out planes in the sky and where I live there is a small airport nearby. I might try to take him one day lol.</blockquote>

We do the same... If he has an interest, we indulge with books, toys, and real-life experience.

he loves construction trucks and always yells out the name of the truck when we pass one by... "duuuuump truck!", "track eeeeexcavator", "concree nixor", "buuulldo-dazor" llol . then we stop at an active site snd watch the trucks work or if its an inactive site we'll get out to touch them.

same thing with the dinosaurs.. We got him Dino figurines, took him to Dino exhibit and got him Dino refrigerator magnets.

his thing right now... MONSTER TRUCKS

S Phone Post

camping, wrestling, and sports

we wrestle a lot. lol