Daft Punk Alive 2007

As far as electronic/techno music.

This has to be the GOAT album Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Television rules the nation/crescendolls is probably my favorite from the album Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - As far as electronic/techno music.

My son asks me to put on this album whenever we get in the car. Says please can we listen to "robot rock" which is what he thinks the whole album is called. Always makes me happy cuz I love the album also

rebelyell -
tonyromosbackspasm - As far as electronic/techno music.

My son asks me to put on this album whenever we get in the car. Says please can we listen to "robot rock" which is what he thinks the whole album is called. Always makes me happy cuz I love the album also
That's awesome! Raising him right if you ask me Phone Post 3.0

Avicii is a pioneer of edm music , modern day Mozart IMO , daft punk .. Meh Phone Post 3.0

GAZEROCK - Avicii is a pioneer of edm music , modern day Mozart IMO , daft punk .. Meh Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

Totally agreed.

And man the footage of their concert for that tour looks mind-bending.

Agreed, around the world/harderbetterfasterstronger was great, shit the whole thing was great Phone Post 3.0

djbobbyt - Agreed, around the world/harderbetterfasterstronger was great, shit the whole thing was great Phone Post 3.0
It's just an amazing album Phone Post 3.0

This CD is in my truck. I wont be taking it out for many months

Yes!!! I was at coachella the first time they performed that set. Saw them a couple months later at the la sports arena. Same exact set but man it was amazing. I have been a daft punk fan since I was a kid so my expectations were insanely high to finally see them live and they blew me away. VU ! Op Phone Post 3.0

Instant Crush is their best song though. So much of their stuff is repetive. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite is face to face Phone Post 3.0

Chemical Bros debut is GOAT came out mid 90s its STILL nasty

King Of All Tenors - Chemical Bros debut is GOAT came out mid 90s its STILL nasty

dust brothers...