Daft punk

Do people really enjoy this band?

I heard the new single "Lucky" on the the radio and it was so bad i almost started crying.

They're music sounds like robots killing eachother.

Just a thought of mine today.

-Drama

"Lucky" isint bad.. You just don't like it and there's a difference between the two. I personally don't like that song either but it was well produced and I do know many people like that song. They're whole new album is pretty different and not what I was fully expecting but it is really good. They're an amazing group in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

I love the new album.

Do you like anything?

Johnny Drama -

I heard the new single "Lucky" on the the radio and it was so bad i almost started crying.

-Drama

I'm whinging online about a song I heard on the radio...

-faggot Phone Post

it's dance music.  if you don't like electronic(a)/ dance, you're going to hate it.  that said, new album is great.  one of the best produced albums of any genre i've heard in a while.  it's definitely paying homage to the 1970's disco/ dance scene.  kind of reminded me a lot of chic.  

You are one of the worst posters on this forum.

Its just an opinion guys, no need to be hostile.

-Drama

myersei - 

it's dance music.  if you don't like electronic(a)/ dance, you're going to hate it.  that said, new album is great.  one of the best produced albums of any genre i've heard in a while.  it's definitely paying homage to the 1970's disco/ dance scene.  kind of reminded me a lot of chic.  

If he dislikes EDM then he must really hate music right now

Johnny Drama -

-Drama

Big fan of their old stuff, new album is Ok but nothing to call home about.

What type of music do you like? Phone Post

i thought homewerk was their only good album.

I love Daft Punk, but don't really care for Lucky Phone Post 3.0

I thoroughly enjoy the new album and have listened to it quite a bit at work while underwriting deals for the bank. It helps me focus.

Go Daft Punk.

-Drama Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe this Debbie downer douchebag hasn't been frozen or banned yet. Guess I'll do my part, VTFD Phone Post 3.0

Good song, great album.

- BeanMann Phone Post 3.0

I'm very disappointed in the new album. Discovery was so much better.

I guess they're getting old and mellowing out which is cool, but I'm just not feeling it, myself.

Kjeldoran -

Why do you always repeat your jokes?

-Drama Phone Post

I'm a longtime fan, but this new album was horrible. It was nothing like their "Alive" set.

Anyone who likes electronic music or wants to hear good daft punk. Listen to that live set, its remix of most of the best tracks

JitsuGuy - I'm very disappointed in the new album. Discovery was so much better.

I guess they're getting old and mellowing out which is cool, but I'm just not feeling it, myself.

To be honest it will be hard as fuck to EVER top Discovery.