Daken vs Skaar

son of Wolverine vs son of Hulk was pretty good.Daken took out Skaar.

EKPOGI - son of Wolverine vs son of Hulk was pretty good.Daken took out Skaar.

WTF?  Seriously?

Skaar should have tore Dakken into tiny little pieces.

What ? How ?

Red Daken is going to haul MAJOR ass

Hemlock - Red Daken is going to haul MAJOR ass

Don't even fucking joke about shit like that. You should be hesitant about sending shit like that into the ether. You never know dude...

Leigh - Does Daken have adamantium claws?

Nope.

his 2 wrist claws has a little bit of adamantium but it has the muramasa/carbonadium material that nullifies healing factor.thats how he took out Skaar.plus he has that gay aroma that helps confuse his opponents.

gay

also Wolverine got whoop by Skaar.

WTF is a "little bit" of adamantium... go big or go home mothafuckas.

and LOL@ wolverine

"at least he didn't kick my ass..."

a frame later he's impaled on a fucking TREE

NeoSpartan - 
Hemlock - Red Daken is going to haul MAJOR ass

Don't even fucking joke about shit like that. You should be hesitant about sending shit like that into the ether. You never know dude...

They need to hit rock bottom before they admit their problem.

NeoSpartan - WTF is a "little bit" of adamantium... go big or go home mothafuckas.

and LOL@ wolverine

"at least he didn't kick my ass..."

a frame later he's impaled on a fucking TREE

the adamantium was meant to cover the muramasa/carbonadium blade to protect Daken from it,since he has a healing factor that can't do shit to carbonadium/muramasa.

also his bones are naturally metallic in nature(or some shit like that)

Wolverine got spanked in Origins #41, Daken Vs SOH is in Incredilble hulk #603

Wow, Wolverine vs Skaar wasn't even a fight. Skaar just demolished him in seconds. Of course same goes for Daken vs Skaar, although even there they felt compelled to have Wolverine get punked by both Banner and Daken along the way. This was the first time I'd seen Daken. Pretty lame. Exxxxtreme, dude.

Anything can happen in a fight. How is SKaar different than Hulk because Wolverine has hung w/ green Hulk 1000 times and got the better of RULK.

it was about time someone put Skaar in his place, I don't understand why Skaar didn't use his old-power with Daken

Possibly the goofiest thing was that Banner got Daken to let Skaar go by threatening to kill Wolverine.

orcus -  Possibly the goofiest thing was that Banner got Daken to let Skaar go by threatening to kill Wolverine.

Sweet baby jeebus......don't they have editors anymore?

paw - 
orcus -  Possibly the goofiest thing was that Banner got Daken to let Skaar go by threatening to kill Wolverine.

Just for that i'm not even downloading that shit much less buying it.
 Sweet baby jeebus......don't they have editors anymore?

I thought Skaar let Daken do that when he changed to his human form... I guess I'll have to read the book again.