dallas 110 LAL 93..... heal yeah!

damn satisfying, dirk and 'toine lightin it up, payton getting ejected and double ts for walker and shaq, great game, the lakers deserved to lose this one lol

Thats great stuff I hate the lakers...Actually I hate Shaq

rod is correct.

F this thread!

wolfdeth, I'm sure you meant to say, "F, this thread is correct". :)

Lakers will be champs....Mavs will not, ever....

fuck that, the mavs are new hotness, lakers old and busted, they wont win another championship, its a changing of the guard heralded by the young guns whomping the supposedly invincible lakers at home, and then not to mention being edged out by portland the next night

i got faith in my boys, they're a hot young team with loads of talent, i don't think they'll win it all this year, but the future belongs to teams like dallas, basically what i'm saying to laker fans is......NO CHAMPIONSIP FOR YOU! lol

"but the future belongs to teams like dallas"

teams LIKE Dallas, but with defense. Sacramento, yes, I agree. :)

:)

lol NEIN!

I heard shaq declared he will "drop 50" on the mavs next time because nelly pissed him off with the hack a shaq, anybody else hear this?

"I heard shaq declared he will "drop 50" on the mavs next time because nelly pissed him off with the hack a shaq, anybody else hear this?"

Uhhh....and so the stat-wrangling begins?

If they keep hack-a-shaqing him, he'll shot 50 free throws and drop 25 of them.

"I heard shaq declared he will "drop 50" on the mavs next time because nelly pissed him off with the hack a shaq, anybody else hear this?"

lol, yeah, read that in the paper here. Nelly heard the comment and just laughed about it saying saying something like, "he dropped 50 on us when he LIKED me".

Shaq got that comment back from Nelly and said, "I ain't laughing, I ain't fuckin laughing".

lol, that fat faggot takes himself far too seriously some times. :)

Shaq is an idiot. I can't wait for him to retire.

Me either.