Dallas's offensive line...

...is fucking ridonkulously good at both pass blocking and run blocking.

I'm jelly

that was absurd how good they were on that last Dallas drive.

And romo knows how to use it. Guys like kap need to learn how to move around inside the pocket Phone Post 3.0

Giants should have brought pressure more often like the Redskins did to them on Monday night a few weeks back Phone Post 3.0

They manhandled Seattle's front.

Everyone underrates having a good O-Line when talking about football outside of circles where people truly get the game

Only until like 3 seasons who Jerry largely forgot what made his past SB teams great...his amazing O-Line

And now that he spent draft picks on good guys they are posting great numbers offensive wise AND winning games

Just look at the Browns...the largely don't have any skilled position players besides J.Gorden and yet there team just won Offensive just posted like 28 points in a game where their QB threw 0 TDs and had 3 Ints...how do you post that man points with having that little of help from a QB?...It's the O-Line and even though it's banged up they are still a top 5 o-Line group

O-Line > WR-TE-RBs in terms of offensive importance

CaliKush - Giants should have brought pressure more often like the Redskins did to them on Monday night a few weeks back Phone Post 3.0

Only reason that work cause the WRs were not running hot routes during the blitz.

Eagles going to turn that line into a squiggle Thursday. Phone Post 3.0

Stro - Yes, our line is the shit. Romo deserves a good line. Most of his career his line was awful. Tony is tough he has played with a punctured lung, a broken collar bone, and broken bones in his back.The Cowboys are gonna ball out this year.
Oh shit I didn't know cowboys posted here. Phone Post 3.0

"And romo knows how to use it."

He would have to be incredibly inept to not excel with the way his line is playing.

PeteyWheatstraw - "And romo knows how to use it."

He would have to be incredibly inept to not excel with the way his line is playing.

Seriously, he had 5-7 seconds in the pocket on every throw on that last drive, you should be able to dominate the game with that kind of time. Dallas' line is making Romo, Bryant, and Murray all look much better than they are

If I was an nfl gm I would focus on O line and D line. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. All those boring and unsexy draft picks they have made lately are paying off big time.

It's always fun to see your teams draft playmakers, but they won't be able to make those big plays without a solid line in front of them.

I'm a Bengals fan, but will definitely give them props on building an impressive and dominant line Phone Post 3.0

Teams are so designed to stop pass a good line can smash them. Then in 4th qtr you can take advantage of worn out d ends and 8 in the box. Really simple if you think about it. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - Yup. All those boring and unsexy draft picks they have made lately are paying off big time.

It's always fun to see your teams draft playmakers, but they won't be able to make those big plays without a solid line in front of them.

I'm a Bengals fan, but will definitely give them props on building an impressive and dominant line Phone Post 3.0

yeah...i dont think i would ever even draft a RB...just sign undrafted FA or other FA...those guys are a dime a dozen and have extremely short shelf lives

gokudamus - 
Mayhem13 - Yup. All those boring and unsexy draft picks they have made lately are paying off big time.

yeah...i dont think i would ever even draft a RB...just sign undrafted FA or other FA...those guys are a dime a dozen and have extremely short shelf lives

It depends. RBs with no vision can't see the holes and will run right into a DLINE or even worse run into the back of an OLINE. Not saying a team needs an AP but the RBs do need to have vision to cut through the lanes.

"Seriously, he had 5-7 seconds in the pocket on every throw on that last drive, you should be able to dominate the game with that kind of time. Dallas' line is making Romo, Bryant, and Murray all look much better than they are"

He could do a forward roll before he throws his passes with the time and space he is getting. Actually, he should do that. Just for kicks.

New England-Green Bay Super Bowl Phone Post 3.0

Yep...and they are pretty young too. Phone Post 3.0

HEMAN - 
gokudamus - 

It depends. RBs with no vision can't see the holes and will run right into a DLINE or even worse run into the back of an OLINE. Not saying a team needs an AP but the RBs do need to have vision to cut through the lanes.

for every AP there are 10 trent richardsons and 10 alfred morris