Dalvin cook is the best RB in the NFL

1 Like

He's Awesome

He was my first pick in fantasy and I went 12th! My league is a bunch of morons, hahaha! 

He's ridiculous. As a vikings fan it's fun to watch on Sundays 

He is Awesome 

In for RdotC to argue that it's actually Lamar Jackson. 

Stupidnewbie -

He was my first pick in fantasy and I went 12th! My league is a bunch of morons, hahaha! 

I think at the time they probably thought you were a moron, he was shit last year and the year before, he will probably be shit in a few weeks

Gonna get his shit pushed in by...DAAAA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!

I'd still take Kamara over Cook. Definitely if injuries continue to be a factor throughout Cook's career.

Taco Muncher -

I'd still take Kamara over Cook. Definitely if injuries continue to be a factor throughout Cook's career.

There's atleast 6 or 7 RB's better than cook the only reason he is playing well is because of kubiak, we saw what happens without him last year

Ttt 

Bad Monkey - 

In for RdotC to argue that it's actually Lamar Jackson. 

Ha.

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Taco Muncher -

There's atleast 6 or 7 RB's better than cook the only reason he is playing well is because of kubiak, we saw what happens without him last year

You sir, are dearly misinformed.

sgotwalks -
Taco Muncher -

He's played against god awful defenses, we saw what happened the only time he played a top 20 defense

sgotwalks -
Taco Muncher -

He's played against god awful defenses, we saw what happened the only time he played a top 20 defense

You're either a troll or a retard

Looks like Run CMC is the man this year.  I think its because most teams think hes a quarterback or kicker lol.

Ughh..I'm sorry guys, that was racist

Stupidnewbie -

I got him at 20th pick. I was first so I have McCaffrey too :) 

clattymine -
Stupidnewbie -

I got him at 20th pick. I was first so I have McCaffrey too :) 

I got him at the 28th pick, and already had Run CMC as well. I win.