DaMarques Johnson: I Stepped on My Dick

Set to appear on the UFC’s second Fight for the Troops card against Mike Guymon on January 22nd in Fort Hood, Texas, DaMarques Johnson is aiming to get his career back on track after coming in overweight in a losing effort against Matt Riddle in early August.d

Johnson, who first appeared as a member of Dan Henderson’s squad on ‘The Ultimate Fighter 9,’ burst onto the UFC scene with three victories on ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ before being submitted by James Wilks in the final bout of the welterweight tournament in mid-2009.

After finishing his tenure on ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ as season 9’s runner-up, Johnson reeled off two impressive victories in which the Sandy, Utah native notched Submission of the Night and Knockout of the Night honours over Edgar Garcia and Brad Blackburn, respectively.

Since coming in overweight and being finished by Riddle in San Diego nearly five months ago, Johnson is confident in both his preparations and weight going into his bout with Guymon.

“I feel good. Life is a little more mellow now than it was before the Riddle ass-whippin’ I took, so yeah, I expect a different type of performance,” explained Johnson, “Before the Riddle fight I was so worried about being the small guy I stepped on my dick—not literally—when to the cut for the fight and ended up paying money for being fat. I started camp at 210 before that fight, but lesson learned.”

Read the rest here:  HERE

Ba dum! lol

Joker is gonna walk Johnson

This is a very tough sport to be successfull in, just as hard as any Pro sport there is. I wish the man nothing but good luck in his efforts.

Immaculata - This is a very tough sport to be successfull in, just as hard as any Pro sport there is. I wish the man nothing but good luck in his efforts.

Classy!

That's gotta fucking hurt.

You get used to it after awhile.