Damian Maia at welterweight..

and he steps right into a Stun gun.What a welcome to the division. I was reading he's only 4-4 at middleweight. Long ways from fighting from the strap from Silva

I think he's gonaa get worked

I'd actually be interested to see how Maia vs Fitch would go down. Would Fitch be able to stifle Maia on the ground for 3 rounds, maybe against the cage like Melendez vs Aoki. Or would Maia be able to be active enough off his back to either one sigh* stand up and box or two SUB HIM!

Blazing Knees -  and he steps right into a Stun gun.What a welcome to the division. I was reading he's only 4-4 at middleweight. Long ways from fighting from the strap from Silva

I think he's gonaa get worked

Nobody at middleweight has had a great run besides Silva. Sonnen, Maia, Marquardt, Okami...It's like they're all 50/50 against each other. Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson - I'd actually be interested to see how Maia vs Fitch would go down. Would Fitch be able to stifle Maia on the ground for 3 rounds, maybe against the cage like Melendez vs Aoki. Or would Maia be able to be active enough off his back to either one sigh* stand up and box or two SUB HIM!

That is an interesting match up! Phone Post

he hasnt subbed anyone since 2009

wtf Damian? wtf