Damien Sandow has hit rock bottom

Damien Sandow is wrestling on smackdown against Ziggler as magneto. I have no idea why they bury both these guys. Phone Post 3.0

Because they just aren't that good.

So sad. Those 2 are so money and wwe doesn't even know it. Phone Post 3.0

I feel so out of touch with the internet community sometimes. I just don't see the appeal of either of these guys.

I like Ziggler never really liked Sandow Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - I feel so out of touch with the internet community sometimes. I just don't see the appeal of either of these guys.

I see why the "internet community" likes them. I really do.

But exactly what main event level wrestlers would you replace with them? Batista I guess. There are better guys at the top, and even better guys coming up.

Sandy Pantz - I feel so out of touch with the internet community sometimes. I just don't see the appeal of either of these guys.
I agree. If it were up to the IWC it would be Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins main evening WrestleMania for the World Title.

I don't mind Sandow and if they made him into a more serious heel then maybe I could take him seriously in an IC Title program or something...but his character is comedy and I'm not into it so meh.

One year ago I actually thought Ziggler might get pushed, but the second they did that lame double turn with Del Rio I lost all hope on him. Phone Post 3.0

him doing that promo with Rock where he answered that one question with "Rock Bottom" was fucking awesome.

Sandow should be doing way better but WWE dropped the ball. Ziggler has zero style and his name and gimmick hold him back and he runs his mouth too much.

Both could be the future of the company if they stay injury free but the could also end up like Drew Mcintyre Phone Post 3.0

There simply isn't a shortage of talent.

Sucks for Sandow and his gimmic was great.
Dolph being pushed was fine, but him being buried doesn't bother me. At least he did have his little run. Most guys don't make it that far. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Sandow and Barrett were played by the same guy. Phone Post 3.0

Sandow & Ziggler both lack what the other has. Give Sandow Ziggler's in ring skills and he'd be a star. I think they should make them a tag team and see what happens. Phone Post 3.0

Blue name please

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/04/tumblr_n4rsfdLOF91rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

They could really use these guys to help the mid card. Instead they're basically being wasted. Are they main eventers? No. But they're talented and can create feuds that people are interested in if booked properly. Phone Post 3.0

Rickmeister -
mattloveslamp -
Sandy Pantz - I feel so out of touch with the internet community sometimes. I just don't see the appeal of either of these guys.
I agree. If it were up to the IWC it would be Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins main evening WrestleMania for the World Title.

I don't mind Sandow and if they made him into a more serious heel then maybe I could take him seriously in an IC Title program or something...but his character is comedy and I'm not into it so meh.

One year ago I actually thought Ziggler might get pushed, but the second they did that lame double turn with Del Rio I lost all hope on him. Phone Post 3.0
Who are probably the two best workers currently in the company. Wonder why the IWC would have them main event WM... Phone Post 3.0
They are great wrestlers but pro wrestling isn't a legit sport, it is show business. That's what the IWC doesn't understand and that's why they don't understand that Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow are over rated.

If I watched pro wrestling for "work rate" only, then I would watch Ring of Honor and I wouldn't think Low Ki fucking sucks. But Ring of Honor is boring as hell and Low Ki still fucking sucks. The majority of wrestling fans in North America also agree. If the IWC ran a wrestling promotion, it would be bankrupt in weeks. Phone Post 3.0

And to add to that, I'm not knocking the IWC either...I obviously belong to the IWC as well. I don't mind watching good quality wrestling matches. I just couldn't watch 2 hours (or even 1 hour) of it. Sorry to say but I'm a sports entertainment fan...and Dolph Ziggler shaking his ass like a homo or Damien Sandow doing his dated schtick doesn't do it for me. Phone Post 3.0

nothing wrong with being a comedy act IMO... maybe that is Sandow's calling

Dolph could be a main eventer but he needs a better gimmick & move set

mattloveslamp - And to add to that, I'm not knocking the IWC either...I obviously belong to the IWC as well. I don't mind watching good quality wrestling matches. I just couldn't watch 2 hours (or even 1 hour) of it. Sorry to say but I'm a sports entertainment fan...and Dolph Ziggler shaking his ass like a homo or Damien Sandow doing his dated schtick doesn't do it for me. Phone Post 3.0
I see your point of view and it's correct.

I'm a lover of ROH and say the Davey Richards style but I realize you can't make money with that.

It appeals to a niche audience.

No matter what, NJPW will never become awesome to most fans.

Like Jim Cornette says, "I don't know where the Super Smash Brothers would sell more tickets than Matt Hardy and Michael Bennett but it's not on this planet".

Work rate gets you 1800 in the Manhattan Center for ROH/NJPW.

Larger than life personalities performing athletically will sell out a stadium. Phone Post 3.0