Damn, AT&T wanna stick me for my paper

I'm grandfathered into an unlimited data plan that I don't really need and they keep increasing the rates. Its $110/mo. for 1 phone, which seems insane to me. My contract is up and i'm ready to drop these crooks.

What are you guys using/paying?

I'm getting ass raped without lube by at&t as well!

Just got them to drop it to $67 for a different plan. 

Yeah, they offered that first but it's SD streaming.

SimpleMobile is an ATT and TMobile re-seller. 

Your phone should already be SimpleMobile SIM card compatible without having to get the phone unlocked. 

$60 unlimited.

https://www.simplemobile.com

slaytimer -

I'm grandfathered into an unlimited data plan that I don't really need and they keep increasing the rates. Its $110/mo. for 1 phone, which seems insane to me. My contract is up and i'm ready to drop these crooks.

What are you guys using/paying?

I'm grandfathered into the original VZ unlimited data plan at $35/month but I heard VZ now has a new unlimited data plan for $80/ month. 

Sorry in advance, OP. a little unrelated:

hey I was wondering. My bro gets unlimited, too and refuses to switch his plan for something cheaper. We used to be able to listen to music everything 4g fast as hell and now its terrible. Youtube is ok, but fuck streaming any live video. My argument is why even pay for unlimited if he's getting throttled. 

Can they throttle you when you're grandfathered 4g, verizon?

Poleeko -

I thought they just started offering unlimited data plans again after Verizon did?

AT&T's unlimited requires a Direct Tv package. Super ass rape.

Any of the other 3 big brands are better.

NiteProwleR -

hey I was wondering. My bro gets unlimited, too and refuses to switch his plan for something cheaper. We used to be able to listen to music everything 4g fast as hell and now its terrible. Youtube is ok, but fuck streaming any live video. My argument is why even pay for unlimited if he's getting throttled. 

You can avoid throttling by switching towers after you hit the level.

Switch to cricket. Same phone/towers for like $30/month unlimited.

Literally today I just said fuck it to att and switched to sprint, they only have 1% less coverage than Verizon and they are super cheap right now. $90 a month for 2 lines unlimited everything and I'm pretty sure they said I can have up to 5 lines at that price. Can't beat it.

bruddahoodaman - Switch to cricket. Same phone/towers for like $30/month unlimited.

Looks like their unlimited plan is $60, $55 with autopay.

And youre covered while traveling in parts of Canada?

Sheeeeet, I may have to switch.

xNate -
NiteProwleR -

How do you switch towers? Isn't that something it would take care of on its own? Sorry if that's a stupid question haha

Verizon is also 110 monthly for 1 phone unlimited.  And if you accept the new unlimited plan and have a corporate discount, they will no longer honor it.  It's 45 for each additional phone.  

MrShush -

Verizon is also 110 monthly for 1 phone unlimited.  And if you accept the new unlimited plan and have a corporate discount, they will no longer honor it.  It's 45 for each additional phone.  

I just got rid of Verizon and went with t mobile 2 lines unlimited everything 80 a month total with autopay

Can we get an OG wife boycott of AT&T going? I have them for cell phone, internet, and cable...and I'm about to cancel all 3. I'm finally out of all the contracts and free to tell them to fuck off. It would be nice to see rest of the world do the same and those greedy fucks go out of business. 

bruddahoodaman - Switch to cricket. Same phone/towers for like $30/month unlimited.

Fuck off with that. Cricket is total shit. 

Verizon and AT&T just redid their unlimited plans. I want to say it's about $90 for unlimited everything. No Direct TV or FIOS plans needed. Though AT&T gives an additional $25 discount if you have Direct TV.

Also, if you work for a major company, you might be able to get an employee discount

TheThrill - 
xNate -
NiteProwleR -

How do you switch towers? Isn't that something it would take care of on its own? Sorry if that's a stupid question haha

Yes! please elaborate. I'm tired of taking my wifi extender all over the place.

FreightTrain -

SimpleMobile is an ATT and TMobile re-seller. 

Your phone should already be SimpleMobile SIM card compatible without having to get the phone unlocked. 

$60 unlimited.

https://www.simplemobile.com

So what you are saying is that I can simply switch my att phone to simplemobile for $60? Hmmm

Mark