Damn, Drew Fickett loses ANOTHER fight

Yikes what a waste of talent.

He was on here a few weeks back trying to sell some paint wasn't he?? Or is that another fighter I'm thinking of??

No, it was Fickett who was on the UG selling paint. :(

judge judy ruined him

Atleast he got to fight this time, didn't he?

grimer - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It sucks to see him tarnish his legacy. Hang em up and get a job or go to rehab. I love watching drew fight and I really like him as a person but at this point he is making a joke of himself as well as MMA.

I hate to say it but +1
Agreed, +2

TTT

He's fighting in Cops vs. Convicts in PA (look on the events on the homepage). He's on the convicts side of the card.

Philanderer - He's fighting in Cops vs. Convicts in PA (look on the events on the homepage). He's on the convicts side of the card.

the guy he is fighting is 5-0

TTT for Knight Rider!!

Bummer

demonbasketball04 -  You might be able to compete with the best in the world, but I know damn well you're better than your recent fights have shown.

that sentence does not make sense

CLINT NJHC - Fought at 180? Strange. I hope he's not just fighting for checks...

Of course he is... poor guy has a massive drinking problem.

Fickett at one point had the potential to be the best in the world at Welterweight. The guy has the legitimate skills to do it. Unfortunately - he needs serious help for his alcoholism.

Here is hoping that he gets the help that he needs.

Drew,

What the fuck is the matter with you? I understand you're an alcoholic but jesus christ, if you kicked that shit, you could be fighting for 25k and 25k if not more (your true potential would give you far more than that) instead of 2k at shitty local shows losing to guys you have no business losing to most the time.

Seriously dude, please, get it together.