Damn, good/bad has this place been so political?

Just went through the first page and 70% of the topics(not counting this one) are about the president(s), political views or something along those lines.  

Has it ever been like this before here? 

no

And fucking paradigmer threads

It would have been higher if Paradigmer didn't have a ton of spam threads on the first page right now

The answer is no. Not even close.

It's amazing that some of these guys can easily spend 5 or 6 hours a day posting on every single political thread, every single day. We're talking research, going through the 10-15 threads they post in on a daily basis, looking at each response, forming their arguments etc.

I have my suspicions about the overall quality of their actual lives, but then again, some of us (myself include) spend that much time on working out, competing in sports, have hobbies, spending time with their families etc. I guess this is basically their sport or hobby. Their social activity outside of work.

keithws2 - The answer is no. Not even close.

It's amazing that some of these guys can easily spend 5 or 6 hours a day posting on every single political thread, every single day. We're talking research, going through the 10-15 threads they post in on a daily basis, looking at each response, forming their arguments etc.

I have my suspicions about the overall quality of their actual lives, but then again, some of us (myself include) spend that much time on working out, competing in sports, have hobbies, spending time with their families etc. I guess this is basically their sport or hobby. Their social activity outside of work.

fancy pants GIF

lol^^^^

My bad. Pretty much an unnecessary response on my part.

Should have stuck with a simple "yes"....

In the years I have been here this last year was by far and away the worst. This place used to be fun. 

keithws2 - The answer is no. Not even close.

I love you. Yes homo.

Id say the period between the Access Hollywood tape and the election was probably worse.

the bush kerry election was madness around here

todays sjw is just so wrong and useless and annoying that it seems much worse

BigEyedFish -

the bush kerry election was madness around here

todays sjw is just so wrong and useless and annoying that it seems much worse

This answer is more correct than most people will realize. There have always been political topics of debate here, it’s just that now they all go absolutely nowhere because logic and reason are largely disregarded for feelings. Good luck having any kind of productive conversation around that.