DAMN GOOD DVD!

Ring of Fury
Releases Ring of Fury 2 & 3 double DVD

"One of my favorite shows"- Dana White, UFC President"

"Just what the East coast needs"- Jim Genia, Full Contact Fighter Magazine

"Outside of the UFC this is the best promotion I've ever worked for"- Jorge Rivera, UFC veteran

"What these guys do makes my job look easy" – Micky Ward, former WBU Light Welterweight Champion

On May 18th 2002 the USMMA.ORG launched the first closed-fist fighting event in Massachusetts with the Ring of Fury. The show attracted fighters from around the world and produced the largest mixed martial arts crowd ever in Massachusetts.
Now, USMMA.ORG joins forces with HOOKnSHOOT to bring you Ring of Fury 2 & 3, two fight-filled nights including record knockouts, the first female fight in Massachusetts and the first promotion of its kind in Boston.

From ADCC NEWS
HnS 185 lb. Champion Travis Lutter, a BJJ Black Belt under respected instructor Carlos Machado, captured the HnS title in May, at HnS RELENTLESS, with a resounding :45 victory over AMC's Chris Monsen. Now, he travels to New England to put the title on the line against Jorge Rivera, one of MMA's best kept secrets. Rivera owns a 10-1 record (only loss to Brandon Lee Hinkle), including a victory over Tim Silvia, the UFC Heavyweight whose roots are in the New England area. More importantly, Rivera is mentally tough as well, as he fights for recognition. This will be a true battle of wills

--- "One of the best fights I've seen in a long time, you can do all the promoting you want but you want to end it with a fight like that" Dana White, UFC President
See it on this special edition double DVD
Do not waste time! Preorder your DVD now and save 25% before May 5th 2004.

Go to http://store.yahoo.com/fightworld2/ NOW and order your special edition Double DVD. You'll be happy you did!

TTT

ttt

www.fightworld.com

ttt

TTT

Ring of Fury 2

Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA

Soloman Hutcherson vs Joe Nye

Matt Lee vs Keith Wisniewski

Mike Littlefield vs Jeremy Bennett

Tom Jones vs Rich O'connor

Jim de Sousa vs Jason Rigsby