Damn I thought cowboy won

Cowboy won that fight imo but close fight 

Gu31232 -

Thats 3 questionable decisions tonight, Alvey- Spann, Waterson- Esparza, and now Cerrone- Pettis. Cowboy won that fight. Such bs, judging is such a huge problem in this sport, it is really ruining it.

Not really. 

you just like Cowboy more. That’s all. 

it was close, but Pettis hurt him more each round. 2-1 Pettis is not outlandish 

1 Like

Pettis even looked shocked when they called out the winner. Wanted Cowboy to win after the eye poke that Pettis tried to take advantage of.

Pettis won it. No controversy at all.

Gu31232 -

Thats 3 questionable decisions tonight, Alvey- Spann, Waterson- Esparza, and now Cerrone- Pettis. Cowboy won that fight. Such bs, judging is such a huge problem in this sport, it is really ruining it.

Some weird scores (can't remembered which fight as I'm pretty hammered,u bone judge gave the loser 30-27?!) but they're getting away with it cos they're close fights. Nothing to really complain about imo (but again...had a bev)

Pettis 29-28

Close fight.  Toss up.  I can see round 2 going either way.  

Cerrone got screwed. Should've at least been a draw.

Glad to see Cowboy have a good showing.  Thought he would be out>

I had Pettis 29-28

I had Cowboy as well ,Pettis was shocked he won but it was superclose

Doozer12 -
Gu31232 -

Some weird scores (can't remembered which fight as I'm pretty hammered,u bone judge gave the loser 30-27?!) but they're getting away with it cos they're close fights. Nothing to really complain about imo (but again...had a bev)

Exactly, I think it might have been the chick fight but yeah the loser of the split decision was given all 3 rounds on the dissenting judges score card! Wtf?

Gu31232 -

Not questionable, just close.

Gu31232 -

Also a judge gave it to Werdum, my stream cut in the last round but I saw the first 2 and Aleksei had already won by then. 

I thought Cowboy won too, but in such closed fights, we can disagree with the judges but no need to cry “robbery” as there wasn’t. It was close.

media scores 7-5 cerrone

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/11020/Anthony-Pettis-vs-Donald-Cerrone

I wanted Cowboy to win... it was close tho.

I thought Pettis won hands down and I'm suprised ppl thinks it's controversial. Same w Spann fight( one more rd and Sam prob wins). I thought Waterson might have eeked it out, but no complaints there because she didn't do anything significant(or much at all). I mean neither did Carla but at least there were moments she tried to go for it.

Pettis literally said, “Wow! What the fuck? I’ll take it.” after the fight... Cerrone won that fight.

Don't leave it to the judges