Damn it I have to miss the fights tonight

Because of a fucking graduation. Shiiiit. Phone Post

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know! Phone Post

who graduates at 11pm? Night school?

ah its on re run everyday

I just wouldnt go

ufc > graduation

forrestfan - who graduates at 11pm? Night school?

forrestfan - who graduates at 11pm? Night school?

You realize there are other timezones, right?

Lobo8 - I just wouldnt go

ufc > graduation

The only right answer. Phone Post

Tiresias - I will watch for you bro. But since I will be watching for OP, I won't be able to watch for myself, so maybe someone could watch for me...? Thanks bros! Phone Post
I would watch for you, but I won't be able to. Who is watching for me? Does this mess the whole thing up? :( Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
Tiresias - I will watch for you bro. But since I will be watching for OP, I won't be able to watch for myself, so maybe someone could watch for me...? Thanks bros! Phone Post
I would watch for you, but I won't be able to. Who is watching for me? Does this mess the whole thing up? :( Phone Post 3.0

Well, we could run out of people eventually, but otherwise its ok... we just need enough people that are watching the fights that are willing to not see the fights, for the sake of sacrificing their entertainment for that of another, which as has often been said is the very heart of what it means to be human. 

wipes away single tear

The UG is a humble and selfless place. That is why I return day after day... Phone Post 3.0

TuLegit - I have to miss them too... To go to the Blackhawks game. Have front row seats and am not even pumped because I wanna see the fights lol. Phone Post 3.0
Not to mention wings are gonna KO them tonight Phone Post 3.0

Lobo8 - I just wouldnt go

ufc > graduation

This. Phone Post

Goblowyourself -
TuLegit - I have to miss them too... To go to the Blackhawks game. Have front row seats and am not even pumped because I wanna see the fights lol. Phone Post 3.0
Not to mention wings are gonna KO them tonight Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post