Damn karo

He was one of my favorite fighters hate to see decline to fast and hard. Phone Post

He looked good against Hawn until he got KOed

On the contrary he looked much improved on his striking ability and rhythm. He might of lost but he showed skills we've really never seen him show before. I'm glad he's back and can't wait to see him fight again.

Immaculata - On the contrary he looked much improved on his striking ability and rhythm. He might of lost but he showed skills we've really never seen him show before. I'm glad he's back and can't wait to see him fight again.

This

I don't think it's so much Karo has fallen off rather then he just hasn't kept up and now his skill level that used to be top tier is around average. Guys are just a lot better then they have ever been and Karo is just the same Karo.

Ya I had him winning the first until the head kick. Phone Post

Ya he was doing good. Phone Post 3.0

He had some great fights in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Karo will be back. He went through a lot the last two months -- stuff that would have prompted most to take 6 months off. I give him credit for pushing through and stepping up against Hawn. Phone Post

WTF is he doing at 170? I still dont understand wtf hes doing there

FearTheClown -
Immaculata - On the contrary he looked much improved on his striking ability and rhythm. He might of lost but he showed skills we've really never seen him show before. I'm glad he's back and can't wait to see him fight again.

This

This Phone Post

Yeah felt bad for Karo.

He was one of my favorite fighters back in the day. He brought down the house with, "my judo throws are the best in the world, all the other judo throws are like girls". Hahahhah

Blue namer please: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMabJ5kyQJ4

Othello - 
Acidic - WTF is he doing at 170? I still dont understand wtf hes doing there

Getting a paycheck I would think. Dudes got to pay bills. And wasn't the fight at LW? Hawn is a top 20 fighter. Karo probably not even a top 200 fighter anymore :( A bit sad tbh....

If hes at 170 only for that reason then that makes sense. Nope the fight was at 170. Which is even sadder considering Hawn went back up in weight to fight him.

Its sad because im a huge fan and i think if he wanted to be a great fighter again he would cut down to 155 and gain some lean muscle mass.

I was really happy to see him back. He did look pretty good last night. I've always had the same issues with him though. He's only has spurts of motivation lately over the past few years, and he had so much talent and skill that he relies on that instead of the actual amount of work and dedication it requires to compete at that level. I know he had a personal problems, but everyone has their demons they need to battle. Please make another serious run Karo, you are awesome when you're awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0

what does momo mean?

he called rick hawn a momo

shootfightermike - 

what does momo mean?

i used to call people momos when i was a wee lad.

rockafella - I don't think it's so much Karo has fallen off rather then he just hasn't kept up and now his skill level that used to be top tier is around average. Guys are just a lot better then they have ever been and Karo is just the same Karo.
U have judo tossed the correct Phone Post 3.0

shootfighterbull -
shootfightermike - 

what does momo mean?

i used to call people momos when i was a wee lad.
No momo Phone Post 3.0

I actually looked it up when I heard that haha. I thought I'd heard it used as a racial slur before so I was suspicious, but nope! Apparently it means either someone really stupid, or someone really cool, I'm gonna guess Karo meant the former. Phone Post 3.0

I would love to see Karo in shape at 155 and clean to see what he could do.