DAMN SON! Sugar Ray was a BEAST (VID)

http://youtu.be/5VLWBVpL23k

I suspect many have seen these highlights but I only just stumbled across it. Dude was a killer, putting guys to sleep with both hands.

This thread will inevitably end with people talking smack about with ray or floyd. It's two different eras, admire the beauty Phone Post 3.0

That is some beautiful destruction right there.

The best right there Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

vicious

Viscious

Crazy back muscles too

Uep Phone Post 3.0

That was fucking awesome!!!!!! Gladly voted up Phone Post 3.0

nice vid!

Craziest thing about Robinson is that most of the footage that exists is of him past his prime. One of the greatest chins in boxing to go along with all of that skill as well.

XX

Love his lead hook. Especially when he would double and and triple it up Phone Post

Not very knowledgeable about boxing so id never actually watched his fights but damn!! He looks to me kind of wild and reckless but makes up for it with insane athleticism like prime RJJ-- is that a fair comparison or am i outing myself as a boxing noob? Phone Post 3.0

Incredible Phone Post

crushing dudes like he was from another dimension Phone Post 3.0

whoabro - Not very knowledgeable about boxing so id never actually watched his fights but damn!! He looks to me kind of wild and reckless but makes up for it with insane athleticism like prime RJJ-- is that a fair comparison or am i outing myself as a boxing noob? Phone Post 3.0

Haha Phone Post

VU sir! Phone Post 3.0

he would get a lot of leverage on that left hook. great all around fighter, technique, speed, power, defense. as complete a boxer as ever lived

whoabro - Not very knowledgeable about boxing so id never actually watched his fights but damn!! He looks to me kind of wild and reckless but makes up for it with insane athleticism like prime RJJ-- is that a fair comparison or am i outing myself as a boxing noob? Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry about what the local historians say bud. You're a combat fan, and it is totally cool to just geek out at a highlight reel like that. high five!

I have seen very little footage of Ray. Clearly both hands were very heavy. A couple times I had to rewind to make sure I saw that left fly as fast as it did. Can anyone tell me about his defense? Didn't see much in this vid, but his face looked pretty worn. Was he slick or a tank?