Damn!

fuck the judges. fuck them.

Don't like Ferguson either but he's fun to watch.   He didn't win that fight though...

Snappy Whistleteeth -  Don't like Ferguson either but he's fun to watch.   He didn't win that fight though...

Hmmm. Yeah he did win that fight. A littl closer than what the scores indicated but he def won Phone Post

DrunkenBatman -  Kidcombo

0 minutes ago

30-27? Whattttt? Horrible judges tonight. same thing happened with some of the pre-lim fights. I was really excited for this card but I actually just turned off the tv...If that's going to be a trend for the night, then I'll just watch the dvr after the results are out.

30 27 is silly but do you think the wrong man won over all? I don't. Phone Post
I think it was a close fight and could have gone either way.  But I def don't think it was 30-27.  Like I said it's not the first time this has happened tonight.  I'm a little annoyed with the judging and would rather just watch the dvr later.

Spoonie Luv - 
Snappy Whistleteeth -  Don't like Ferguson either but he's fun to watch.   He didn't win that fight though...
Hmmm. Yeah he did win that fight. A littl closer than what the scores indicated but he def won Phone Post

not if you ask me.

go ahead, ask me.

He didn't. 

Told ya....

:)