Dan and Roseanne Conner were horrible parents...

They're kids were annoying, destructive, dirty, foul mouthed, uneducated trash.

They did not make them better than they had growing up, nor any further oppurtunities.

Basically the "Idiocracy" cycle.

You bout to cross some fuckin lines... 

ShanTheMan -

You bout to cross some fuckin lines... 

You seem to hate Dan Connor, which make syou hate John Goodman.

I hate you.

Zned -

You seem to hate Dan Connor, which make syou hate John Goodman.

I hate you.

I don't. Love John Goodman, even despite that Blues Brothers bullshit.

Just an observation upon watching the show.

Wouldn't want them living next to me.

They were not IDEAL?

The one daughter was a slut but she still because a scientist and was smart enough to fix Sheldon`s equation

What is with your hate for Dan, OP? I know the fact that you’re a faggot weighs into things fairly prominently, but that can’t explain it all away. What gives?

IHeartBoobies -

What is with your hate for Dan, OP? I know the fact that you’re a faggot weighs into things fairly prominently, but that can’t explain it all away. What gives?

His show was faggot, didnt work!

OP join date, paid shill

PelosiesPanties - 

Uneducated trash, something to be encouraged and looked up to in America. You're shocked by this?

Uneducated...but not trash. They were good people and Dan was a skilled laborer.

kungfugrip - The one daughter was a slut but she still because a scientist and was smart enough to fix Sheldon`s equation

Crazy that her ex boyfriend also became a scientist and they hooked up all those years later. And who would have thought that her aunt would have found god and then gave birth to a weird genius. 

kungfugrip - The one daughter was a slut but she still because a scientist and was smart enough to fix Sheldon`s equation

That whole deal is fucked up because Sheldon is really her cousin but they act like they aren’t. Probably just so David Leonard doesn’t get weirded out all the time. 

pennviachoke -
PelosiesPanties -

Uneducated trash, something to be encouraged and looked up to in America. You're shocked by this?

Who the fuck looked up to that family? 

You did phaggot!

Yeah, I've watched the ENTIRE series back to back. Dan was a lazy dad, and Roseanne was overbearing all the while letting their kids treat them like crap. What is interesting is how DJs character was just rude and demanding, almost like a personality defect kind of bizarre. They set low standards for their children and they met them. I mean, c'mon 18 year old chick with straight A's drops out at 17 to marry some dumb loser (Mark) who has the IQ of a tubesteak? Bad parenting, lack of value for education, low standards. Terrible money management, hardly taught any of their children real life skills. Blamed everyone else for their problems.
Jackie was an annoying cunt not to mention a filthy slut.
Darlene's sarcastic barbs were cue and funny at first, but as thr show progressed you could see her this generally self-centered bitch, who has learned to emotionally manipulate people like her mom. The thing is, one hard slap across her face would have set her straight. Selfish twat.

HotSteppa - Yeah, I've watched the ENTIRE series back to back. Dan was a lazy dad, and Roseanne was overbearing all the while letting their kids treat them like crap. What is interesting is how DJs character was just rude and demanding, almost like a personality defect kind of bizarre. They set low standards for their children and they met them. I mean, c'mon 18 year old chick with straight A's drops out at 17 to marry some dumb loser (Mark) who has the IQ of a tubesteak? Bad parenting, lack of value for education, low standards. Terrible money management, hardly taught any of their children real life skills. Blamed everyone else for their problems.
Darlene's sarcastic barbs were cue and funny at first, but as thr show progressed you could see her this generally self-centered bitch, who has learned to emotionally manipulate people like her mom. The thing is, one hard slap across her face would have set her straight. Selfish twat.

TRUTH!

HotSteppa - Yeah, I've watched the ENTIRE series back to back. Dan was a lazy dad, and Roseanne was overbearing all the while letting their kids treat them like crap. What is interesting is how DJs character was just rude and demanding, almost like a personality defect kind of bizarre. They set low standards for their children and they met them. I mean, c'mon 18 year old chick with straight A's drops out at 17 to marry some dumb loser (Mark) who has the IQ of a tubesteak? Bad parenting, lack of value for education, low standards. Terrible money management, hardly taught any of their children real life skills. Blamed everyone else for their problems.

W0rd!

He’s not, but I feel OP is trolling me directly.

Try harder you unfunny dork

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Try harder you unfunny dork

unless circuliar is funny, little brother?