Dan Bilzerian bets $1.2 mil LV to LA bike ride

If you guys have been following, Dan is getting ready to do the ride of his life. He has to ride his road bike from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in less than 48 hours.

I think he's also betting hi private jet as well.

http://www.bankrollmob.com/poker-news/2016329/dan-bilzerian-accepts-additional-challenge-puts-his-private-jet-line Phone Post 3.0

How far is that? Phone Post 3.0

Just read article. 300 miles. Tough ride! Phone Post 3.0

300 miles

Hes hired Lance Armstrong as his coach. He collects close to a million if he makes it but loses his jet and cash to 2 different high rollers if he doesnt make it.. Phone Post 3.0

320miles?
Googlemaps says 1day 3hours.
He has to go 6.6miles per hour.
Where's the story here?
If he said he would do it in 24 hours, now that would be interesting! Phone Post 3.0

Does he name the high rollers? Phone Post 3.0

I assume the story is that he's not a cyclist. Having a pro training camp / support will help mind. Phone Post 3.0

I can't see him winning this bet Phone Post 3.0

myjawhurts - 320miles?
Where's the story here?
If he said he would do it in 24 hours, now that would be interesting! Phone Post 3.0
Exactly..... Unless his bike is a unicycle I don't see this being a problem.... Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake - The heat is a killer

It's hard for any one not used to bike riding to go for an hour non stop casually Phone Post 3.0

Imagine the leg cramping 5 hours in..ouch

Except it's a desert lol Phone Post 3.0

TGP - 
myjawhurts - 320miles?
Where's the story here?
Exactly..... Unless his bike is a unicycle I don't see this being a problem.... Phone Post 3.0

You guys aren't getting it... If google says 27 hours... that is 27 hours of riding. Continuously.

An amateur (right?) riding a bike for 27 hours in a 48 hour time span is interesting enough for 2 high rollers to take the bet.

IE... if google map says it is a 48 hour drive from NY to LA... and I tell you I will do it in "less than 50"... you can say "big deal" - but that means that I spent less 2 hours: eating, sleeping, getting gas.

He has lance in his corner, that can just smash some EPO and some uppers. Phone Post 3.0

Can he use any bike he wants?
Why not just get one of those giant 3 wheeler things ? Phone Post 3.0

Windfall -
TGP - 
myjawhurts - 320miles?
Where's the story here?

You guys aren't getting it... If google says 27 hours... that is 27 hours of riding. Continuously.

An amateur (right?) riding a bike for 27 hours in a 48 hour time span is interesting enough for 2 high rollers to take the bet.
Depending on what point in LV he is leaving and what point in LA he is stopping it will be around 250 miles? No?
That's 125 miles a day.... Break that down to around 60 in the morning and 60 in the afternoon.....
I really don't see this as a big challenge..... What am I missing?? Phone Post 3.0

Hes been prepping for a while.

Easy money Phone Post 3.0

Rogan set him up with Armstrong Phone Post 3.0

Stinks of sucker bet, April Fools, or damned lie.

-A dead guy's jet is an inheritance, not a gambling win.
-Has to have already started to meet the deadline.
-This guy would die sitting still for 48 hours in the Mojave.

Easy money for him (if this is a real bet and he isn't lying) Phone Post 3.0