Dan Cormier doesnt even have a SLIGHT chance

His reach is way way wayyyyyy shorter, he weighs a lot less, and 66% of his wins are by decision. Jones is gonna destroy this guy, not even sure it will get sanctioned. Hell, there is no way he is getting by Hendo either, at least a 50:1 underdog.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Cormier-67968

Although he does hold a win over Maldanado, so maybe........nope, no chance.

Non N00B - His reach is way way wayyyyyy shorter, he weighs a lot less, and 66% of his wins are by decision. Jones is gonna destroy this guy, not even sure it will get sanctioned. Hell, there is no way he is getting by Hendo either, at least a 50:1 underdog.
You lost me at not even getting by Hendo. Phone Post 3.0

He has NO CHANCE of ever beating Hendo, let alone Jones. The reach isnt there, the size isnt there, and his fight history isnt there.

I will bet you when the fight happens. Dick pic vs Dick pic

ShanTheMan - I will bet you when the fight happens. Dick pic vs Dick pic

I dont think the fight will ever get sanctioned, probably impossible actually.

When Cormier attempts to take Jones down he will be starting his shot from way back.

Can Cormier get Jones down and keep him there ?

Non N00B -
ShanTheMan - I will bet you when the fight happens. Dick pic vs Dick pic

I dont think the fight will ever get sanctioned, probably impossible actually.
Not that I'm giving a serious reply but...

They sanctioned Chael. And we all knew that was a huge mismatch Phone Post 3.0

Cormier won't fight Jones. He'l fight Jones' barber or the guy who serves him coffee. 

Cormier is a strong guy who had a tremendous speed advantage at heavyweight, he will not be faster than jones. That will lead to a bad night for Cormier. Phone Post 3.0

Troll thread Phone Post 3.0

DC's wrestling disagrees with you OP Phone Post 3.0

I think you are underestimating DC big time. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - His reach is way way wayyyyyy shorter, he weighs a lot less, and 66% of his wins are by decision. Jones is gonna destroy this guy, not even sure it will get sanctioned. Hell, there is no way he is getting by Hendo either, at least a 50:1 underdog.
I'll take those odds. You going to honor them? I got $20 to win $1000. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is the Jones' haters great (black) hope and even deep down they know it's nothing more than wishful thinking. They will say up until fight day how DC is going to destroy Jones and how he's fighting Gustaffson because he's ducking Cormier.

And then after the fight is over they will say it was no fair because Jones was too tall, he had a 13" reach advantage, he's a bully who should be fighting at HW, etc...

DC destroyed Barnett and Bigfoot, he def has a chance with Bones Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - He has NO CHANCE of ever beating Hendo, let alone Jones. The reach isnt there, the size isnt there, and his fight history isnt there.

did you watch hendo rematch with Shogun..Hendo looked lethargic and slow as hell..DC will rape Hendo..

DC poses a much bigger threat to Jones than Glover did..

DC can take anyone he wants down whenever he wants to. He literally toyed with Roy Nelson and could have down whatever to him. Jones won't get a takedown against DC unless he hurts DC with a strike first. Jones will have difficulty pressing DC against the cage because DC is too strong and could take him down from the clinch. Jones will have to win this fight from a distance and DC is great at closing the distance with strikes. I can see DC catching Jones with a solid overhand and hurting him.

The main factor would be DC"s cardio and if he can go into the championship rounds. DC has shown knockout power in his career and he has shown elite wrestling. This is a guy who was bodyslamming Barnett, Palelei and other HW's. Jones better start shoring up his guard.

Yes I do believe the original poster in this former is not being forthright and earnest in his comments. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is just as athletic if not more. He's much stronger, dude dominated heavyweights, and then there's his superior wrestling.

I'm not saying Cormier will win (Jones's advantages too), but selling him short sounds incredible dumb to me.