Dan Cormier doesnt even have a SLIGHT chance

Tyson had a shorter reach than Cormier and he did just fine in his career.  DC definitely has the speed and power advantage over Jones.  Once DC is inside, all Jon has are his elbows and that won't be enough to save him.  Daniel is going to beat that ass.

Non N00B - His reach is way way wayyyyyy shorter, he weighs a lot less, and 66% of his wins are by decision. Jones is gonna destroy this guy, not even sure it will get sanctioned. Hell, there is no way he is getting by Hendo either, at least a 50:1 underdog.
Not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya OP?

Up your fight knowledge. Phone Post 3.0

"Cormier is a strong guy who had a tremendous speed advantage at heavyweight, he will not be faster than jones."

Cormier is quite a bit faster than Jones imo.

Cormier will make a statement vs Henderson. He will stop him in the 2nd round Phone Post 3.0

Cormier will be fighting Gustafsson for the title.

PunchesandKicks - Cormier will make a statement vs Henderson. He will stop him in the 2nd round Phone Post 3.0

Would that really be a statement? People like to refer to Vitor as a MW when speaking on Jones' accomplishments and he stopped Dan in the 1st, he's lost 3 of his last 4 and although the Shogun KO was nice, he almost got finished there too. He's an all time great but he was a cunt hair away from his 4th loss and 2 straight finishes. Plus, his TRT is all dried up.

Cormier will crush Henderson.
I dont know if he will win the fight against Jones but I belive he will look much better than most guys did before him.
He is hungry for victory. And hes well rounded and very smart guy. Its gonna be an interesting fight.

Soup and Beer -

Tyson had a shorter reach than Cormier and he did just fine in his career.  DC definitely has the speed and power advantage over Jones.  Once DC is inside, all Jon has are his elbows and that won't be enough to save him.  Daniel is going to beat that ass.

I agree. If Gas took Jones down we know DC will. I see DC bullying Jon. I think DC and Cain are going to be champs for a very long time. Phone Post 3.0

A big part of Jones's advantage is his clinch. Guys get past his kicks and puches only to meet elbows, but they can't clinch because they will get roughed up or thrown. Cormier should be stronger in the clinch. Cormier's speed advantage combined with his strength in the clinch should cause Jones a lot of problems.

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp -

A big part of Jones's advantage is his clinch. Guys get past his kicks and puches only to meet elbows, but they can't clinch because they will get roughed up or thrown. Cormier should be stronger in the clinch. Cormier's speed advantage combined with his strength in the clinch should cause Jones a lot of problems.

That takedown he had on Josh Barnet was so sick. There is no way in hell Jon is stuffing that Kind of takedown.

Wish I had a GIF. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is a monster, and what him and Cain do so well is putting their opponents against the cage and wearing them down. That's going to be an interesting battle with Jon, Cormier is very strong and quick.

His inside striking looked strong this past fight, Cormier obviously needs to keep it in close range to have a shot.

Barry_BondsMVP - Cormier is a monster, and what him and Cain do so well is putting their opponents against the cage and wearing them down. That's going to be an interesting battle with Jon, Cormier is very strong and quick.

His inside striking looked strong this past fight, Cormier obviously needs to keep it in close range to have a shot.
Not to mention the inside combo he landed on Silva to finish him. Granted Silva is slow, DC is a killer on the inside.

But we're not going to see this fight anyways. Gus is gonna finish Jones first. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier has a massive KO over big foot silva, and, he's an Olympic wrestler and he really has no chance ? I know you're trolling but come on that's pathetic Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - 
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp -

That takedown he had on Josh Barnet was so sick. There is no way in hell Jon is stuffing that Kind of takedown.

ShoreBreaker420 - DC destroyed Barnett and Bigfoot, he def has a chance with Bones Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Got a chuckle out of me at 50:1 odds Phone Post 3.0

"DC can take anyone he wants down whenever he wants to."

He tried and failed at least once each on Mir and Nelson iirc. Barnett also stopped at least one.

Soup and Beer -
Gfropr - 
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp -

Thanks Soup and Beer VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - He may beat Hendo but he has nothing for Jones. Phone Post 3.0
People said the same thing,when he fought Bigfoot & Barnett Phone Post 3.0

Didn't mean to quote above post Phone Post 3.0