Dan Hardy Compares Dana with Vladimir Putin

https://www.mmanews.com/news/dan-hardy-likens-dana-white-to-vladimir-putin-claims-most-ufc-staff-cant-stand-power-slap

1 Like

Former UFC Welterweight Championship challenger Dan Hardy pulled no punches whilst discussing UFC President Dana White recently.

‘The Outlaw’ worked both inside and outside of the Octagon during his lengthy tenure with the world’s premier MMA organization. He surprisingly backed out of fighting back in 2013. Though he was still very much in his athletic prime, the Nottingham-based contender was diagnosed with Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome, a congenital condition that causes irregular heart rate.
Hardy has been among the many to take issue with the controversial Power Slap series. Dana White’s new venture has caused uproar due to the high level of danger and potential brain damage competitors are risking.

During a recent interaction with The Ringer co-host Petesy Carroll, Hardy revealed that many within the UFC are unhappy with Power Slap as well.

“It’s Very Much Putin’s Russia” - Dan Hardy On The UFC

‘The Outlaw’ explained that he was recently relieved to see many within the UFC are quietly against Power Slap. He revealed that Power Slap is a “ridiculous circus” many of the UFC’s workers have essentially been saddled with.

“The majority of the people within the organization can’t stand it either, they just don’t feel like they have a choice. You know, it’s very much Putin’s Russia in the UFC right now. It’s depressing to see all these people that are usually really enthusiastic about mixed martial arts that are carrying this ridiculous circus of Power Slap on their side.”

Hardy went on to suggest that the UFC’s many internal issues are starting to impact it on the surface. He highlighted UFC President Dana White as a key issue, and believes that White is doing more harm than good for the promotion at this point.
“The company’s been rotting from the inside for a long while, and now the rot’s starting to show on the outside… He’s [Dana White] gonna do more damage than anything else these days. He’s overstayed his welcome, absolutely.”
Power Slap’s poor ratings, despite a solid TV slot initially and ample promotion from the UFC, have not reflected well on the UFC President to say the least.

1 Like

He’s such a lefty fag

4 Likes

And power slap is gay too

1 Like

1 Like

The comparison is more accurate to China. Exponential growth of the country built on cheap labour. And the living standard for its people lagging behind the commercial advancement of the overall system

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/dan-hardy-reveals-he-was-banned-from-all-fight-week-activities-at-ufc-286

Dan Hardy attended last weekend’s UFC 286 to corner his wife Veronica Hardy, but the former welterweight title challenger has revealed he was banned from all other activities during fight week.

The main event of UFC 286 saw Leon Edwards defend his welterweight title in a trilogy bout with Kamaru Usman, and immediately following the fight Dana White declared that Colby Covington would be Edwards’ next challenger. That announcement has been widely criticized throughout the MMA community, and “Chaos” has dominated recent headlines following an interview where he threatened UFC play-by-play commentator Jon Anik.
The former interim welterweight champion’s comments have drawn heated reactions from other fighters on the UFC roster, and during a recent interview Petesy Carroll asked Hardy if he expected Covington to receive any sort of disciplinary action for his statements.

“No, I don’t. I don’t," Hardy answered. “I think it’s a very case-by-case basis within the UFC. I probably wasn’t making them as much money as Colby Covington is. And you know, like Dana set the standard on New Year’s Eve, didn’t he? You can’t berate a member of your roster after you’re behaving like that on camera. It’s very, very – Dana’s put himself in a difficult position, and the UFC have put Dana in a difficult position. I just feel like – my concern is that the UFC is such a big player within the sport of mixed martial arts that it would damage the actual sport instead of damaging the UFC. If it was doing damage to itself I’d be upset, but I’d be a little bit more forgiving. I just feel like we’ve got a couple of people at the top right now that are running an organization that has too much influence on the whole sport, and they’re not doing a very good job. And you know, Colby’s gonna be Colby.”

Hey look, Dan Hardy is whining again. Lol, fuck that guy.

IT IS NOT NOT NOT TOO LATE TO ENROLL YOU In SlappyFest

This is why nobody likes or cares about Dan Hardy

1 Like

Hottest girl in the UFC imo

yeah , not disagreeing