Dan Hardy Fired?

I believe Hardy’s initial response tweet, as we have all see bjpenn.com report inaccurately or prematurely in the past. I wanna see how this turns out. 

1 Like

Sucks. He is one of their best commentators imo. 

MasterofMartialArts -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

https://twitter.com/danhardymma/status/1368637397672558595?s=21

Sounds like there is more to the story here... 

Sounds like he got passed over a job and felt entitled to it. 

Although pure speculation. Maybe he wanted to be a modern day ring girl. Society apparently will be okay with it. 

1 Like

![Outlaw Man (2013 Remaster) - YouTube](upload://fTpm8YNxRngc2FasIoEgZzrbFcz.jpeg)

Hope he lands on his feet. I liked him. 

BRING BACK. JIMMY SMITH!!!!! They really fucked up firing him. 

2 Likes

Dan Hardy

The Good-Very personable.  Great at interacting with fighters.  Really gets fighters he’s interviewing very comfortable.  Has great insight and breaks down fights extremely well.  Speaks well.

The Bad-Where as Dan Hardy the mma fighter does a fantastic job at separating his ego when it comes to the martial arts, his ego is out of control when it comes to topics that are non mma related, specifically controversial split topics such as hunting and politics.  It’s okay to have an opinion, but he gets very emotional when someone disagrees to the point he berates them and you can tell loses his cool.

The ugly-Extremely bias towards Eurpoean fighters especially ones from the UK.  I get being a fan of your countrymen, but his bias is so obvious.

4 Likes
Thebonfirexm - 

Hope he lands on his feet. I liked him. 

BRING BACK. JIMMY SMITH!!!!! They really fucked up firing him. 

Not a Hardy fan when he was a fighter. Had some good insights as a commentator but then he went full retard.

Strongly agree Jimmy Smith needs to be brought back with an apology and a big raise

1 Like

Will have to check his channel, if he can't use UFC clips for his breakdowns and warooms, then you know its bad.

What happened to Jimmy Smith? He seemed like he was around for 6 months and then “poof” he was gone.

I hope this isn’t true.

FatBuddha - I hope this isn't true.

Sadly I think it is. I feel for Dan, don’t know what actually happened but it’s a shame. I’m confident he’ll still have a media presence. 

Bend The Knee - 

Don't care for Hardy, but also don't wanna see anyone lose their job

I’m with you, except for the part about not wanting to see Dan Hardy lose his job.

1 Like
Ryann Von Doom -

Sanko or olivi with the power move huh?

oooh shit, sanko stole his job... she wanted to be first female ufc commentator

Nothing to do with Sanko: https://twitter.com/laura_sanko/status/1368694544850640897

1 Like

He definitely wasn’t part of the UFC 259 Inside the Octagon episode, but I just assumed he was moving towards saving his fight analysis for his Full Reptile youtube channel.

Who?

![](upload://kkwQTCehJYmd1CEDP8NaYmJBrJ8.jpeg)

![](upload://fAPAbcvpev6TxQPy8eNVSg0f5jy.jpeg)

![](upload://fZwIZMDrIBCAakSIZsW5ZO0jsZm.jpeg)

Card -

![](upload://kkwQTCehJYmd1CEDP8NaYmJBrJ8.jpeg)

![](upload://fAPAbcvpev6TxQPy8eNVSg0f5jy.jpeg)

![](upload://fZwIZMDrIBCAakSIZsW5ZO0jsZm.jpeg)

Out of line, but not fired. Makes the mistake of mansplaining to the wrong woman and he's OUT!!!

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -

Dan Hardy

The Good-Very personable.  Great at interacting with fighters.  Really gets fighters he’s interviewing very comfortable.  Has great insight and breaks down fights extremely well.  Speaks well.

The Bad-Where as Dan Hardy the mma fighter does a fantastic job at separating his ego when it comes to the martial arts, his ego is out of control when it comes to topics that are non mma related, specifically controversial split topics such as hunting and politics.  It’s okay to have an opinion, but he gets very emotional when someone disagrees to the point he berates them and you can tell loses his cool.

The ugly-Extremely bias towards Eurpoean fighters especially ones from the UK.  I get being a fan of your countrymen, but his bias is so obvious.

His fight career was dependent on where he was from when the UFC was desperate for UK talent. He got a completely undeserved title shot and was able to lose 4 in a row without getting cut where 2-3 was standard at that time. 

2 Likes

You all saying his analysis sucked are a bunch of fucking morons who have no idea what they are looking at. Dan Hardy was the only one of all the analysts who said the calf kick would have to be the key to Poirier beating Conor.

5 Likes