Dan Hardy podcast! Ready to sign Cerrone contract!

https://youtu.be/p8qYjtPNZRY

This was a fun one. The coolest guy to ever ruin my career! 

2 Likes

Digging the podcast bud. Great guests lately too. Keep em coming.

1 Like

Id rather see Hardy vs Pettis. I only listened to the Forest Griffin one but Im digging the podcast, you're full time in Thailand correct?

Dangerousdoug - Digging the podcast bud. Great guests lately too. Keep em coming.

Thanks bud, I am having fun and burning some time in Quarantine with great conversations with interesting people. We are totally revamping the show and will keep it steady like it is now, from now on... Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks for posting the podcast and thanks for sticking around the UG Mike. I do miss when fighters used to post here more frequently.

Hope your gym can open sooner rather than later, good luck!

Mike you ever get the itch to take another fight?

The Closed Guard -

Id rather see Hardy vs Pettis. I only listened to the Forest Griffin one but Im digging the podcast, you're full time in Thailand correct?

Thanks bud, yes I am full time in Phuket. 

Easily in the top-5 least deserving title contenders in UFC history. He’s lucky he ran into subdued point-player GSP and not pre-Serra killer gsp. 

Awesome work as always ! Seen both of you fight live in the past, keep up the great work.  

HillboFrateTrane -

Easily in the top-5 least deserving title contenders in UFC history. He’s lucky he ran into subdued point-player GSP and not pre-Serra killer gsp. 

What's that got to do with anything?

ChapScrap93 -
HillboFrateTrane -

What's that got to do with anything?

I have to vent  my contrarian dickhead impulses somewhere. 

HillboFrateTrane -

Lol why would you say that, Dan bang your girl?

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
HillboFrateTrane -

Lol why would you say that, Dan bang your girl?

No, I mean it’s true. 

you’re the man Mike, I hope u are well

Glad to see you are doing well Mr Swick, and always a Dan Hardy fan.

Just a quick question though. What was it like to fight the legendary Butch Bacon in his prime?

Just fucking around. Went and looked at your record after you mentioned the Hardy fight and that jumped out as one of the best names I've seen in MMA.

Good to see you are keeping active and having some fun.

goeb - Thanks for posting the podcast and thanks for sticking around the UG Mike. I do miss when fighters used to post here more frequently.

Hope your gym can open sooner rather than later, good luck!

Thanks bud! It’s great to chat with you guys and get any feedback on the podcasts! :slight_smile:

JThomasufc91 -

Mike you ever get the itch to take another fight?

No way bud! Haha I am all business now. I do miss the thrill of victory though. That is a great feeling that is far to short! 

JimmyPie -

Awesome work as always ! Seen both of you fight live in the past, keep up the great work.  

Thanks bud!

Erik Apple - you're the man Mike, I hope u are well

Thanks Erik, you too brother! 

1 Like
Loiosh -

Glad to see you are doing well Mr Swick, and always a Dan Hardy fan.

Just a quick question though. What was it like to fight the legendary Butch Bacon in his prime?

Just fucking around. Went and looked at your record after you mentioned the Hardy fight and that jumped out as one of the best names I've seen in MMA.

Good to see you are keeping active and having some fun.

Thanks bud! Yea that’s was a crazy fight but luckily lasted only 30 seconds. He was huge! And a NAGA grappling Champion. I had one option and went for it. :)