Dan Hardy podcast! Ready to sign Cerrone contract!

Here is just the clip of Dan Hardy talking about his fighting future and willingness to sign the Cerrone contract... I think it would be a great matchup up but really don’t want to see Cerrone take any more damage. He is a legend and I love him. Hardy hits hard and though it would be a fitting fight, I have to say it’s not a good one for Cerrone to take. Hardy against Matt Brown would be a sick one though... It was supposed to happen in San Jose before I think...

https://youtu.be/eq4GQQkKWXM

ChapScrap93 -
HillboFrateTrane -

Easily in the top-5 least deserving title contenders in UFC history. He’s lucky he ran into subdued point-player GSP and not pre-Serra killer gsp. 

What's that got to do with anything?

Anyway isn’t it kind of shitty to take a long ass break and then call out a guy who has been getting the shit kicked out of him the last five years who is obviously not the fighter he was? Looks to me like he’s calling out cerrone because he feels like it’s an easy win against an undersized opponent who has a big name. 

How long has Hardy been out?  Just stay retired.. Doesn’t he have a heart problem 

be good to see Hardy back. loved your run Mike must be hard to give up.

Mike Swick -
JThomasufc91 -

Mike you ever get the itch to take another fight?

No way bud! Haha I am all business now. I do miss the thrill of victory though. That is a great feeling that is far to short! 

Might've felt short, but what you did in the sport will never be forgotten buddy!

Ppl will be watching and enjoying your perfomances for years and years to come!

Thanks for all you've done and thank you for taking the time to chat with all of us.

I like your idea of Hardy vs Matt Brown as well, that's a good fight!

idsmashit -

be good to see Hardy back. loved your run Mike must be hard to give up.

Thanks bud! Miss it sometimes for sure! 

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
Mike Swick -
JThomasufc91 -

Mike you ever get the itch to take another fight?

No way bud! Haha I am all business now. I do miss the thrill of victory though. That is a great feeling that is far to short! 

Might've felt short, but what you did in the sport will never be forgotten buddy!

Ppl will be watching and enjoying your perfomances for years and years to come!

Thanks for all you've done and thank you for taking the time to chat with all of us.

I like your idea of Hardy vs Matt Brown as well, that's a good fight!

Thanks bud, I really appreciate you saying that! 

Mike Swick -
Loiosh -

Glad to see you are doing well Mr Swick, and always a Dan Hardy fan.

Just a quick question though. What was it like to fight the legendary Butch Bacon in his prime?

Just fucking around. Went and looked at your record after you mentioned the Hardy fight and that jumped out as one of the best names I've seen in MMA.

Good to see you are keeping active and having some fun.

Thanks bud! Yea that’s was a crazy fight but luckily lasted only 30 seconds. He was huge! And a NAGA grappling Champion. I had one option and went for it. :)

I just posted that fight on Twitter a few months ago. Haha https://t.co/G5ubwDkQpu

HillboFrateTrane -
ChapScrap93 -
HillboFrateTrane -

Easily in the top-5 least deserving title contenders in UFC history. He’s lucky he ran into subdued point-player GSP and not pre-Serra killer gsp. 

What's that got to do with anything?

Anyway isn’t it kind of shitty to take a long ass break and then call out a guy who has been getting the shit kicked out of him the last five years who is obviously not the fighter he was? Looks to me like he’s calling out cerrone because he feels like it’s an easy win against an undersized opponent who has a big name. 

funny - I see it the other way. Dan hasn’t fought in what! 5-6 years? It’s almost a debut If he fights again. He shouldn’t come back out against a killer like Cerrone. I think he should take it way easier at first