Dan Hardy to box Tyron Woodley in March 2022

This fight will look like a staring contest. Both fighters will circle each other and throw 2-3 punches that don’t have a chance of landing per round.

Shit fight

2 Likes

As long as the fight ends by 1 of the possible outcomes below:

4 Likes

I think Dan would take that one by being a much smarter man, he’s an absolute sponge when it comes to learning the arts

1 Like

Hardy’s becoming an attention whore real quick.

8 Likes

WAR OUTLAW

3 Likes

Hardy’s got this, Tyron is a mental midget

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of either, but hope Dan KO’s him

4 Likes

I hope Dan punches Tyron until he can’t remember how many cars he bought last year

1 Like

I’d love to see it just to see Hardy knocked out cold.

3 Likes

Dan will chase Woodley around because all Woodley will do is back up slowly with a hand cocked that wont fire.

I can’t imagine anyone from the boxing or MMA world caring about this fight in 2022. Hardy has not competed in ten years and it seems like it has been about that long since Woodley has won a fight.

2 Likes

At this point, I know I’d rather see Hardy fight than Woodley. Take that for what it’s worth.

1 Like

That’s a fight surely nobody will care about. Lol

2 Likes

They’re both mental midgets. Lol

I know I don’t. A Mma fight between Hardy and Woodley at this point would be somewhat interesting but a boxing match?! Zzzzzzzzz

Woodley is lame af. I respect his MMA accomplishments but he’s a clout chasing wanna be thug dork IMO.

2 Likes

Double knockout!
Get Shonie Carter as the ref

1 Like

I will not watch this

1 Like

Came here to post this…this is the fight that lets both guys know that nobody cares about seeing them fight anymore. They both seem to think they’re huge draws, Hardy was calling out Nick Diaz as if he was a draw at Nick’s level etc…this fight doesn’t sell 100K buys unless it’s part of something else that draws…and then neither guy has bargaining power in the future…unless Hardy knocks out Tyron and then Jake Paul wants to fight him.

1 Like