Dan Hardy twitter ...

Beef with TapOut ... loyaltyoverroyality ????

He says they have forgot where they have came from...

Hmmmmm Phone Post

I read that early this morning and kept waiting to hear updates. He also said R.I.P @tapout. Curious to the story behind this Phone Post

Is the Outlaw on the UG?

Brits don't wear that rubbish and I can't imagine many yanks would wear a Hardy tee. Phone Post

superCalo - pulled there sponsorship of him despite all he has done above and beyond what he was contracted to do for them in terms of publicity, events, promoting the brand & not asking for the big money some are getting despite Dan Hardy haveing a larger public profile than them and more viewed & marketed fights.
Can see where he is coming from in this regard, but business is business and tapout are no longer a family type company that supports their sponsoered fighters though good and bad times, they are there to earn dollars not support people if they feel they are not getting a adequate return on investment.

Very true.... They do seemed to have changed Phone Post

CajunPest - I read that early this morning and kept waiting to hear updates. He also said R.I.P @tapout. Curious to the story behind this

Today is Mask's Birthday, everyone is remembering Charles and saying RIP.

superCalo - pulled there sponsorship of him despite all he has done above and beyond what he was contracted to do for them in terms of publicity, events, promoting the brand & not asking for the big money some are getting despite Dan Hardy haveing a larger public profile than them and more viewed & marketed fights.

LOL @ the idea of Dan Hardy having a bigger public profile than TapOut.

until outlaw