Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit at UFC 120

Condit via decision

gonna be a great fight.

Wonder what's next for Kampmann then?

cant wait for this one

I'm picking Condit by decision.

I'd like to see Condit take this one to the ground and work some of that brutal GnP.

Dan might win with takedowns and top position and the british nuthuggers will somehow not have a problem with it when he does it.

GREAT FIGHT

Condit by RNC in the 2nd.  You heard it here first. 

Another win for Condit.

Condit will win

Hardy is my boy. Been a fan since b4 UFC. Condit is no joke but im giving it to Hardy by KO/TKO.

Maybe The Outlaw could invite Fedor down to Rough House for a few lessons in how not to tap (and more importantly maybe some BJJ)...Hardy by pogo.

50/50

Me likey...

Hardy is overrated like Bisping and the English National Soccer team. Condit wins TKO, then its tea time for Hardy.

I like it

Carlos ate bombs from Ellenberger and didn't go out,no way Hardy KO's him. Big fan of both guys and I expect this to be a war. Seeing as how this will be in England and we know UK events have favorable judging towards the hometown guys I see Hardy by UD.

i think condit takes this, would be suprised if hardy won

This will be a sweet scrap, and I got Condit for the win.  He will weather Hardy's striking and take it to the ground.  Condit by sub or UD.

Also, for Kampmann's next fight, I'd like to see him take on Ellenberger

adame09 -  This will be a sweet scrap, and I got Condit for the win.  He will weather Hardy's striking and take it to the ground.  Condit by sub or UD.

Also, for Kampmann's next fight, I'd like to see him take on Ellenberger

No offense to Ellenberger but that would be a major step down for Kampmann to fight him at this point. Kampmann is a legit top 5-7 or so WW now, who also beat Condit who Ellenberger lost too. Kampmann should get a top 10 guy if not top 5 guy. If Shields signs I would love to see Kampmann fight him if not then fight either Fitch or Alves after they fight each other.  

Fighttrader -  Wonder what's next for Kampmann then?

The Kampmann/Shields speculation could actually happen if Hardy and Condit face-off. For Kampmann, the only other option is the winner of Fitch/Alves in Oakland.