Dan Hardy vs Duane Ludwig...Poor Hardy!

He loses three in a row, and now he has to fight one of the best strikers in the division. Bad Matchup for Danny boy!

**4 Phone Post

Yup. Hardy gonna get destroyed. Phone Post

lol, not a chance, Hardy is going to get back to his winning ways with this fight.  He wasn't motivated before, he says he's got the fire back now and I believe him.

Hardy by destruction.

Hardy better find a way to win this if he wants to keep his job.

great fight, big fan of both guys

Hardy by wrassling. I've seen a video of him in a leotard thing Phone Post

Has Dana said this is his last chance? Even tho we all know it is. Phone Post

Frobenius -  lol, not a chance, Hardy is going to get back to his winning ways with this fight.  He wasn't motivated before, he says he's got the fire back now and I believe him.

Hardy by destruction.

Normally I root for Hardy. Being Scottish, I always like to see the British guys do well. Hell, Michael Bisping is my favourite fighter.

However, I just see Ludwig picking Hardy apart. Phone Post

Lulz they really try to hand feed him don't they?

Ludwig via Sub.

Nick Osipczak outstruck Ludwig, that was a terrible decision. Hardy will do the same. It amazes me how overrated Ludwig is.

Jarvis73 - Hardy by wrassling. I've seen a video of him in a leotard thing Phone Post
a singlet? Phone Post

Ludwig should be the better striker, hardy only looked good KO ing a guy w a collapsed lung Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCameron -
Jarvis73 - Hardy by wrassling. I've seen a video of him in a leotard thing Phone Post
a singlet? Phone Post
Yeah a leotard. Girls wear them doing gymnastics Phone Post

I could beat Hardy,it's hair that keeps him in the UFC we all know that.He must use a good high quality shampoo and conditioner. BANG!

Hardy is overated, another marketing shot at capturing more of the UK market. No disrespect just my honest opinion.

Great post OP. Phone Post