Dan Henderson beats Rich Franklin screen name bet

Here's how it works:

If Dan wins, I choose your name to keep for a month. If Rich wins, you choose my name to keep for a month.

I am picking Dan Henderson by KO or TKO in the 2nd. If that happens, you get the name I choose for 2 months instead of one. Same goes for you if Rich wins by whatever way in which round. Nothing too specific. Decision for any decision, submission for any submission, and KO/TKO for any KO or TKO.

To Teh Top.

Ballet Of Violence, aka Bea Arthur's Tampon, you may redeem your name I chose for you and go back to Ballet Of Violence if you make the bet and win, but if you lose, you stay Bea Arthur's Tampon for another 6 months.

You want a shot at the title, chump???

I'm not sure what that means

I will take that bet.  I got Rich winning in the 3rd by KO/TKO.

I guess you don't accept the bet.

Fathead D -  I guess you don't accept the bet.

You were the first person to take the bet, so I don't have to say I accept when somebody says I'll take the bet and their prediction. You have made your bet. Your monthly screen name shall be:

BispingsNo1Fan

TTT, please PM Kirik and honor the bet.

ttt

TTT for Fathead.

TTT again.

Hey Mauro, I took your Babalu/Sok bet, but can't find the thread anywhere to see if you'd given me a new name. Hit me up with the bad news plx.

Stoatbert -  Hey Mauro, I took your Babalu/Sok bet, but can't find the thread anywhere to see if you'd given me a new name. Hit me up with the bad news plx.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1404515&page=1

Badnews? You're the one who won the bet. You get to pick my name for a month since Sokoudjou lost :(

Why should I have to come back in my thread just to verbally agree to taking the bet. I am the one who proposed this SN bet and you're the first person to say "I'll take the bet", but because I didn't come back to say "Ok, deal", you aren't going to honor the bet?

Any other posters, feel free to leave your feedback. Should Fathead make good on the bet since he did actually say "I'll take the bet"? I think so. He said that he isn't going to change his SN since I didn't confirm him taking the bet when he flat out said that he'd take it. Way to dick tuck.

This quote is pretty clear to me.  It would have been in stone if you would have confirmed.  I have been involved in many SN bets here and have honored all that I have lost.  You didn't post on this thread for 4 days after the fight.  That screams to me that you would not have honored the bet had the result been different because you didn't confirm the bet.  I have had people welch on bets to me and they acted the exact same way you did.  Every person who has honored the bet acknowledged it prior to the fight.  I said I would take it and then retracted it several hours before the fight because you did not acknowledge my taking the bet.  

This is not a retraction. Pay up fathead.

Forrest'sSugarDaddy - 

This is not a retraction. Pay up fathead.

Thanks man. I'm glad somebody agrees with me. I've never seen somebody be such a pussy about a friendly bet. You said you accept, so I don't need to say "durrr, okkk" when you said it. Fuck, maybe in the future I'll have to put this for people that like to weasel their way out of bets.

FUCK YOU.  I am not a welcher or a weasel.  I honestly thought I had retracted the bet.  If it will get the panty bunch out of your ass I will change my fucking name.