Dan Henderson could watch paint dry

jab....                                                             jab....                                                                               jab...

jab...

decision dan

jab...

insert screenshot of dan at his wall spot

...jab

Decision Dan my ass. He has KOd 3 MMA legends. (Renzo, Busta, Wand)

well, to be fair...buddy seemed to need to hear things a few time before executing....he had to say "turn away from the cage....turn out....now....now....now" about a million times too.

...jab

....circle

Wouldn't it be great if Bisping quit after the second round? LOL be to him.

I like dan but still looking for bisbing to pull it out

I think Dan is the better striker and wrestler and will be quick enough to get to Bisping no matter how much he circles.

The Iron Cup of Joe Son - 
DJStudd - im getting the feeling that Bisping is going to really do a number on Dan.

You mean run around working his uneffective striking and hoping to win a decision like he does against all competent opponents?

lol word

Jab...

I could not imagine how frustrating it must be for a coach.

jab......jab......jab........

circle off the cage......circle.........circle.....circle

Never once did he seem to get angry or frustrated (I would have been livid).  He knew Frank could hear him, he knew Frank was gassed, and he just kept calmly repeating instructions from cage side.  Awesome guy, and a total class act.

exactly... a coach from a previous tough who I shall not name would have been like, "just give up now, just give him your back and end it, you want out and we can tell Mike"

Humboldt JuiJitsu - I could not imagine how frustrating it must be for a coach.

jab......jab......jab........
circle off the cage......circle.........circle.....circle

Never once did he seem to get angry or frustrated (I would have been livid).  He knew Frank could hear him, he knew Frank was gassed, and he just kept calmly repeating instructions from cage side.  Awesome guy, and a total class act.

I'm not a fighter, but I can't imagine if you've got Dan Henderson telling you to do something over, and over, and over, and over again, why you would do exactly the opposite?

Do you think you know more than him?

I don't think Henderson would get overly animated if his hair was on fire. 

Yes I have met a few fighters like Dan who are so laid back... very cool in the ring and the outside.

I dont see Fedor getting flustered about much either.

I think it is a good atribute to have for a fighter.

The only fault sometimes with this personality trait is that sometimes they are a bit lazy when it comes to training... well it was with the guys I have trained with.
I doubt Hendo is lazy in the gym somehow.

Dan has seen it all. He has nothing to get worked up over.