Dan Henderson Disrespected

I will start by stating my complete respect for everything that Dana White has done for the UFC and MMA in general. However, Dana needs to be more professional and respectful of the guys who aren't/weren't fighting for him in the UFC. I understand his allegiance to Chuck Liddell and even him thinking that Chuck would win in a proposed fight with Henderson (although I strongly diagree with this assumption). However, I think it is very irresponsible and disrespectful to Dan Henderson for him to say to the media at UFC 70 that "Dan doesn't want to fight Chuck Liddell." Dude, that is just plain nuthugging at its best.
How ridiculus is it that he would say this? Like Dan is scared of Chuck? Come on, Dana. Dan Henderson is as proven a warrior as anyone in the history of MMA. Dan Henderson has fought and defeated the Best of the Best, regardless of weight disparities. For Dana to even imply such a thing is complete foolhardiness.
Now that the UFC and Pride are under the same umbrella, Dana should be a little more careful about what he says to the media. If anything, Dana is the one who doesn't want "Dan Henderson to fight Chuck Liddell". Then what will he do when his posterboy for the UFC gets KO'd by a Henderson overhand right.

1. frat

2. paragraphs

3. why not post this on the other thread?

Paragraphs?

Paragraphs?

FRAT!!!!!

worst fucking thread ever

Afterbirth sandwich, Fuck you. It's the truth.

it's just babbling nonsense

parablafs

"I will start by stating my complete respect for everything that Dana White has done for the UFC and MMA in general. However, Dana needs to be more professional and respectful of the guys who aren't/weren't fighting for him in the UFC. I understand his allegiance to Chuck Liddell and even him thinking that Chuck would win in a proposed fight with Henderson (although I strongly diagree with this assumption). However, I think it is very irresponsible and disrespectful to Dan Henderson for him to say to the media at UFC 70 that "Dan doesn't want to fight Chuck Liddell." Dude, that is just plain nuthugging at its best. How ridiculus is it that he would say this? Like Dan is scared of Chuck? Come on, Dana. Dan Henderson is as proven a warrior as anyone in the history of MMA. Dan Henderson has fought and defeated the Best of the Best, regardless of weight disparities. For Dana to even imply such a thing is complete foolhardiness. Now that the UFC and Pride are under the same umbrella, Dana should be a little more careful about what he says to the media. If anything, Dana is the one who doesn't want "Dan Henderson to fight Chuck Liddell". Then what will he do when his posterboy for the UFC gets KO'd by a Henderson overhand right.

lol. There are so many awesome facets to this post, e.g. capitalizing "Best of the Best"

absolutely true, good post.

lol Erik when are you going to post those pics of CRE?

btw I do agree with the post.... I think Chuck would win, but Dan deserves respect and the fight should happen

Paragraphs?

I love dan.And dana seems to be a real asshole but i think most of what he does is good for the sport.Personally Dana seems arrogant and i like to kick him in his dick but i dont care about what he does that much

Dan hasn't yet solidified his spot as the top 185lb in Pride yet (paper belt).. his 1 win over Wandy doesn't really set him up as the man to face Chuck Lidell just yet..

It's a great fight, and Dan certainly has the tools to win it (I wouldn't call him the favorite tho)...

1. frat
  2. paragraphs

Is that Cre posting ?