Dan Henderson has Lost a Step

I am not surprised that Shields beat him the way he did, Dan is still good but he has lost a step....

I also stated GSP would beat Dan and now I am convinced...

Props to Sheild for the win but its not like he beat Dan Henderson in his Prime...

Hendo is still good enough to beat many fighters but he is not the Hendo that owned to Championship belts, like Shamrock said in the fight commentary sometimes you get old and it happens in 1 fight...

resulting in a bigger lunge when gaining access to his home.

They mentioned he was struggling with a back injury, I wouldn't be surprised.

Take nothing away from Shields though, big win.

yup

BrutalMedic - resulting in a bigger lunge when gaining access to his home.

Dang Bro that was deep....:)....I like :)

Nipples of Kirik - yup

Lol...Great Username....Bwahahahha!!!

when you're 40 losing 15 pds in a week, it will take a toll on you.

The weight cut, injury...I don't think it was the reason, he is not as quick and his reflexes are just a tad slower, age will do this and Dan is becoming a victim..

Prime Hendo would have stuffed those takedowns, Prime Hendo would have been quicker and his reflexes would have been more than sufficient to get out of those singles...hell that's what made Dan who he is...that's his strength...

He still has a great Punch and power though....

I am taking nothing away from Sheilds, he did his Job

great first round though

he knocked jake out for a moment

ttt

He beat the crap out of Shields the first round. He's known to gas at 185. I don't know if he's ever been known as a great wrestler in mma. Shields dominated him on the ground. Shield's was the better fighter.

Dan Henderson discusses his loss to Jake Shields and whats next for him

if he still had a better gas tank he would likely rule 185

39 years old and fighting like 15 years, yes u r bound to lose a few steps

"Prime Hendo would have stuffed those takedowns, Prime Hendo would have been quicker and his reflexes would have been more than sufficient to get out of those singles...hell that's what made Dan who he is...that's his strength..."

Prime Hendo didn't stop Arona's, Ninja's, or even all of Kondo's takedowns.

Probably true, hopefully it had more to do with his back and he can get it fixed.  Either way, I would still rather watch Hendo fight and go out on his shield than watch A. Silva run away like while simultaneously talking shit.

Obviously. He shouldn't have lost to Shields...