Dan Henderson Should Be Kicked Out Of The UFC!

Dan Henderson blatantly admitted in front of the entire crowd during the live broadcast that he knew Bisping was out and threw that last punch just to make sure he shut 'em up. That was excessive.

Babalu held a choke a few seconds longer then he was supposed to against David Heath and was kicked out of the UFC after he mentioned it during his Post-fight Interview with Rogan. Babalu although on a winning streak at the time was subsequently dropped from the UFC directly as a result of his actions.

Of course double standards exist everywhere but this really boils my blood. Those hypocrites (aka UFC managment) will turn a blind eye because Hendo is a 'star' and a former TUF coach with a huge fan base. Not as expendible as say Renato 'Babalu' Sobral. BS in my opinion.

Your Opinions?

My opinion is that you have been voted down

Total bs that Sobral got kicked out of the UFC for that. He held that choke for like 2 seconds.

If the UFC wants to set a standard, then yeah Henderson should be gone because they cut Sobral. But Henderson won't be cut loose so that pisses me off even more than Sobral did get cut.

The difference in the Sobral scenario is THE REF WAS TRYING TO PULL HIM OFF AFTER HE STOPPED THE FIGHT..........you people are fucking retarded

The difference is that Babalu failed to listen to the ref's instructions to release the choke. Henderson received had not received any instructions from the ref at the time of his last punch and was following the protocol of fighting until the ref calls a halt to the action.

So there.

MrSmiff - The difference in the Sobral scenario is THE REF WAS TRYING TO PULL HIM OFF AFTER HE STOPPED THE FIGHT..........you people are fucking retarded

Well timed MrSmiff!

NJstileNJ - My opinion is that you have been voted down

quit being such a pussy, its a fight.

MrSmiff - ..........you people are fucking retarded

That.

JimmersonzGlove -  Rampage vs Wand 3 was worse.

Yeah, Rampage threw THREE strikes after Wanderlei was down. The fact is, the ref didn't stop the fight. You don't stop fighting until the ref steps in.

Let me guess you're the guy who would show up at the gym every day then "misplace" his mouthpiece when it came time to spar?

B Mcallister - 

Yeah, Rampage threw THREE strikes after Wanderlei was down. The fact is, the ref didn't stop the fight. You don't stop fighting until the ref steps in.

and rampage hit wandy after the ref started pulling him off.

You go until the ref tells you to stop. It's as simple as that.

IMO - The referee should have been in a better position to prevent the unneccesary strike.

cdiorio13 - Let me guess you're the guy who would show up at the gym every day then "misplace" his mouthpiece when it came time to spar?

LOL It's funny how every gym has a guy like that

Not this again...

Henderson stopped when the ref told him to stop. Sobral did not.

Most peoples opinions have been expressed in the other 20 threads on the same subject.

At least Rampage had the decency not to mention it or gloat about it in front of the crowd looking for a reaction. Shameless I say.

Dan won fair and square but he should be reprimanded for his actions. Very unsportsmanlike behaviour I wasn't expecting it from a veteren and living legend like Hendo.

The fight hadn't been stopped. If you want Henderson kicked out of the UFC then you should also want every other fighter that's ever knocked someone out kicked out. Get over it already.